What is the turnaround time for a custom lavivid system

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just placed an order with lavivid for a custom all lace full cap with the following specs:
medium brown
medium density

Bone straight
Free style ventilation
11 inches
Does anyone know the turn around time for these systems right now?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just placed an order with lavivid for a custom all lace full cap with the following specs:
medium brown
medium density

Bone straight
Free style ventilation
11 inches
Does anyone know the turn around time for these systems right now?
Lavid responds quickly, and is the best one to answer this question.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Already know what they told me. A lot of times what the company tells you and what the client tells you (reality) are 2 different answers. Have you had any experiences with Lavivid my friend?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I Already know what they told me. A lot of times what the company tells you and what the client tells you (reality) are 2 different answers. Have you had any experiences with Lavivid my friend?
I have. I also still feel that the information you get from them is going to have a lot more validity than a question/opinion of a random person.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a random person. A client who has ordered from them in the past. Also open to hearing sbout experiences with Lavivid. They seem to offer a lot of variation.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a random person. A client who has ordered from them in the past. Also open to hearing sbout experiences with Lavivid. They seem to offer a lot of variation.
I Understand. That would be a random person, that order from them, and an opinion. It blows my mind how some people are. There's no benefit to the company lying... exactly what happens good or bad and why it happened will be told. People are emotional... people are eggagerative and liars. This is why Amazon has countless negative product reviews....that speak only of delivery and price... not the item they're leaving the review for. Your asking someone that has nothing to do with the building ...sale ...purchase.. or delivery of it.. what they think is going to happen. Why not flip a coin?

As for Lavivid, as a company. I have used them many times and have nothing put praise.

There was an issue twice with foreign transaction fees, which they promptly refunded. They're very quick to respond to inquires and handle issues. I would say their products are on par with TopLace... Northwest lace... and MHE too.

Last edited:

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. I bought a piece from Northwest lace and it was very poor quality although the customer service was good.