What is the reason hair loss is more in adults ?

lenny25

My Regimen
Reaction score
men's hairless problems starts at age of 25 ,
loosing hair increases every year , because of less nutrition, in food,
and bad hair supplements

i collected few tips and tricks to solve men's hair problems
hope this will help you all

Tips for men

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
men's hairless problems starts at age of 25 ,
loosing hair increases every year , because of less nutrition, in food,
and bad hair supplements

i collected few tips and tricks to solve men's hair problems
hope this will help you all

Tips for men
lol my problems started at 17. I WISH they started at 25.

Nutrition is not the problem.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am increasingly of the mind that insulin status/blood sugar and it's concomitant issues such as inflammation and hormonal effects of insulin itself and high blood sugar causing infections, combined with lowered growth hormone are just as much a culprit and much harder to treat than just garden variety androgen excess.

At least that is my personal experience.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see how insulin resistance and high blood sugar is hard to treat. Just cut off the pipes, i.e. stop eating high amounts of carbohydrates. Even better, start exercising and having a narrow eating window every day too which both contribute to a higher insulin sensitivity.

It's not that simple if you're in my situation, I've been tracking my blood sugar for a while now and I have very paradoxical issues with regard to my insulin status/blood sugar.

I feel hypoglycemic when my blood sugar is down in the 4's mmol, I feel hyperglycemic when my blood sugars are in the 6's mmol, but I feel "good" when my blood sugar is at times in the 10 - range mmol, which is only healthy if it stays that way post-eating for less than two hours.

I also have reactive hypoglycemia meaning my body dumps a sh*t ton of insulin after I eat and knocks my blood sugar down way too far.

I have tried the whole "eat less carbs" thing and I just felt horrible and hypoglycemic doing that alone. Taking certain medications and supplements has helped but some people just have a very fucked insulin response that needs to be helped.

Yes, I don't typically eat a sh*t ton of sugar, but going the keto route did absolutely nothing at all for my hair because hair needs "some" glucose to grow as do all cells, and starving myself made me cold and tired.

It's just not that simple for most people.

lenny25

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where r tips?
Tips are

1. add healthy food in your menu , Eggs, Spinach ,Sweet Potato,salmon, meat, walnuts and blueberries
2. do some fitness exercises regularly
3. massage your hair daily
4.i head applying minoxidil to scalp , can help regrow hair (i am using it seeing results)
5.take headbath twice in a week
6.my sister said, (mixing coconut oil and white camphor and boil it for few seconds, then apply to your hair, good remedy for dandruff)

lenny25

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol my problems started at 17. I WISH they started at 25.

Nutrition is not the problem.
for me it started at age of 25 , i was searching for job at that time, i was always in the streets, walk in too consultancies , and i don't eat proper food.

started to loose more hair at that time ,

nutrition , stress, is main reasons ,
may be there are some other reasons ,