What is the pattern of regrowth?

Neuro

Reaction score
Does hair suddenly begin to regrow when shedding stops, or does hair regrow as shedding progresses?

G

the hair has to be shed from the follicle before the follicle can produce a thicker hair. generally as shedding stops, you will seen regrowth soon after, not during it.

barnabas

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
the hair has to be shed from the follicle before the follicle can produce a thicker hair. generally as shedding stops, you will seen regrowth soon after, not during it.

Is that true? I thought I heard Bryan or someone saying that the hair can thicken as it grows.

G

barnabas said:
JayMan said:

Is that true? I thought I heard Bryan or someone saying that the hair can thicken as it grows.

it's up for debate i guess. some people believe it's possible and some don't think so.

trips

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Im in the exact situation. Terrible loss throughout the top of my head with my hairline rapidly disolving. I do have a decent amount of regrowth on my left side but not my right as yet. I am still loosing a decent amount of hair so it appears im shedding and regrowing all at the same time.