what is the ideal amount of sodium per day?

bubka

Reaction score
ccs, anything that is water soluble you will just piss out what you don't need, stop obsessing

thats why you have kidneys, so you don't have to count how many grams of xxx to eat a day...

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
CCS: Be mindful of your intake but stop this ridiculous obsession. You will become a mockery to potential female mates.

My prescription to you:

Greasy 1/2 lb hamburger with all the fixins
Side order of Onion Rings or Fries
Chocolate milkshake or local microbrew, whichever you please

Don't abuse your body but get out and live a little bit. It will do wonders for your psyche.

s.a.f

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
CCS: Be mindful of your intake but stop this ridiculous obsession. You will become a mockery to potential female mates.
My prescription to you:

Greasy 1/2 lb hamburger with all the fixins
Side order of Onion Rings or Fries
Chocolate milkshake or local microbrew, whichever you please.

Its not going to kill you. 8)

G

This makes 4 posters in a row with CCS quotes in their signatures. It's awesome.

And yes women will be incredibly turned off by your health regimen unless they are extreme fitness/health nuts as well.

oni

Reaction score
CCS just eat salt till you start to feel dizzy then stop. :lol:

CCS

Reaction score
I'm going to buy some garlic salt, or salt with more seasonings I don't normally get. It would be $3 instead of $0.50, but if it lasts 6 monnths, who cares. My centrum silver has all the iodine I need, so I don't need iodine in my salt, so that opens up the options of what I can get.

s.a.f

Reaction score
'bangs head against brick wall' :roll:

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I'm going to buy some garlic salt, or salt with more seasonings I don't normally get. It would be $3 instead of $0.50, but if it lasts 6 monnths, who cares. My centrum silver has all the iodine I need, so I don't need iodine in my salt, so that opens up the options of what I can get.

Two things occur to me:

1) Why did you waste several minutes (hours?) of your life worrying about this?

2) Why did I waste one minute of mine to ask you #1?

CCS

Reaction score
because it is important.