What is the general opinion on lipoxidil.com

G

Hey!

I browsed this site a couple of days ago and then again today and I have to say that I´m very impressed.

I agree with what they have to say about a lot of things and if I didn´t consider the money I would easily opt for their products.

Am I way of here? If you had the money wouldn´t you buy spironolactone, minoxidil etc from these guys?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
As far as I know they're the only other online source for Topical spironolactone, aside from Dr. Lee. Has someone deemed their spironolactone fake or anything Bis? Do you know of another source?

HairLossTalk.com

Bismarck

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
As far as I know they're the only other online source for Topical spironolactone, aside from Dr. Lee. Has someone deemed their spironolactone fake or anything Bis? Do you know of another source?

HairLossTalk.com

That's what they write on their homepage:

lipoxidil.com said:
Lipoxidil.com is an independant subsidiary of USA-Direkt. USA-Direkt is exporting products from the US to Europe since 1997 and has currently over 20000 customers. In 2001 we started the import of high quality pharmaceutical products from Europe into the Unites States.

That's right. First they shipped overpriced products from the US to Europe and now they try it the other way. 2 years ago I've ordered spironolactone-lotion from USA-direkt.de - I had to wait 1 month and they didn't reply to any mail I wrote them.
Just one example: They offer 30 Proscar for about 120 Euro and I usually pay 35 Euro for them. And they still have their agents promoting their products in the German hairloss forum.

If you regularly visit their site, you'll see how they work: after any hype in any forum about any substance that might influence hair growth in any way has occured - they'll offer that substance after some time.

I bet if Bryan would post the claim that dogshit could be used as an antiandrogen together with some papers in which the words "dogshit" and "antiandrogen" appear in the abstract - you'll don't have to wait long until they offer an innovative liposomal dogshit solution. That's basically how they work.

Just one more quotation:

lipoxidil.com said:
Dutasteride is an ideal substance to be used as a topical product. It is our conclusion that a topical liposomal dutasteride preparation in combination with oral finasteride will show the best results for Androgenetic Alopecia sufferer. As said before Type 1 5-AR ( but also caspase ! ) is located in the sebaceous glands. Steering a superior Type 1 inhibitor into the sebaceous glands could significantly reduce 5-AR and caspase activity. Liposomes are able to specifically target the sebaceous glands and deliver drugs to the pilosebaceous unit especially when used with the Dermaroller.

Why the hell is Dutasteride the ideal substance to be used as a topical product ?
And oh yes, the caspases! A posters in the German forum always mentions caspase because they have something to do with cell death. That's where they got the idea from if you ask me.
I actually have never seen a paper that proves an effect of caspase activity on male pattern baldness. A german Professor for dermatology explicitly stated that caspase doesn't influence the balding process at all.

So what do I conclude from this and many other examples:
They are scientific snakeoilers!

bis

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Do you know of another Topical spironolactone vendor?

G

nice I´ll let you two slug it out.

What about their pictures of how well lipoxidil is absorbed compared to minoxidil and that thing they use ... the magical hammer :) no the dermaroll

If they are bullshitting then they are doing it in a smart way.

Bismarck

Reaction score
nesta said:
nice I´ll let you two slug it out.

What about their pictures of how well lipoxidil is absorbed compared to minoxidil and that thing they use ... the magical hammer :) no the dermaroll

If they are bullshitting then they are doing it in a smart way.

Just realized that they added Melatonin to one of their formulations :wink:

I think a normal minoxidil-formulation like rogaine is already absorbed well otherwise systemic side effects wouldn't have been reportet that often (especially at higher concentrations like 15% or so)

bis

JWM

Reaction score
Bismarck is 100% spot on in everything he said about Lipoxidil. They are crooks.