What is the damn consensus on CB 03 01?

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the consensus on CB 03 01? I plan to start processing. I have looked at all the forum posts including the official thread but I can't tell what is true or false. Except El Duterino and some anecdotal testimonies most people say it doesn't work. Either because it is too weak or the vehicle is not good.

What do you think of Cb 03 01? Is it worth it to maintain right now? And which vehicle would be the right one?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's going to work in some capacity. Seems too weak to be used as a standalone treatment for most people and half the people in that thread are probably using CB with a purity of around 50% or something ridiculous, so not much can really be gained from most of the experiences in it. Someone posted a 3rd party purity test from Kane/Anagenic and it was something like 45% CB.

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's going to work in some capacity. Seems too weak to be used as a standalone treatment for most people and half the people in that thread are probably using CB with a purity of around 50% or something ridiculous, so not much can really be gained from most of the experiences in it. Someone posted a 3rd party purity test from Kane/Anagenic and it was something like 45% CB.

Thank you for the answer. I was just planning on taking it from Kane. Do you know a better supplier?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the answer. I was just planning on taking it from Kane. Do you know a better supplier?
Nah I don't, and that and the insane price are what's prevented me from trying it. I don't want to go through the effort of actually testing chemicals.

I'm waiting on Kintor's pyrilutamide. Once phase 2 data from China is out and the safety is at least somewhat known I'm sure people will be trying to source it. Supposed to be 4x the binding affinity of RU, so for that type of strength with actual trial data I'm very interested.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I don't, and that and the insane price are what's prevented me from trying it. I don't want to go through the effort of actually testing chemicals.

I'm waiting on Kintor's pyrilutamide. Once phase 2 data from China is out and the safety is at least somewhat known I'm sure people will be trying to source it. Supposed to be 4x the binding affinity of RU, so for that type of strength with actual trial data I'm very interested.
There is an even stronger but potentially more dangerous gt20029. If that drug actually works with 0 harm it would essentially be a cure. If the Chinese end up being the country to kick male pattern baldness in the *** I'll officially say that America is done and China has taken over as the leading country in research and development. And I'd start to question if capitalism is as great as it's cracked up to be.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is an even stronger but potentially more dangerous gt20029. If that drug actually works with 0 harm it would essentially be a cure. If the Chinese end up being the country to kick male pattern baldness in the *** I'll officially say that America is done and China has taken over as the leading country in research and development. And I'd start to question if capitalism is as great as it's cracked up to be.
The AR degrader could end up being a preventative cure, but wont do much for people who can't stop the loss right now, it's not going to revive miniaturized follicles. Even with the quicker pace of development in China, that drug is probably 3-4 years from a launch in China if safe.

The topical AA is going to hit the Chinese market next year so I thought it would be something to look forward to for some people, but both will be huge.

Last edited:

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
The AR degrader could end up being a preventative cure, but wont do much for people who can't stop the loss right now, it's not going to revive miniaturized follicles. Even with the quicker pace of development in China, that drug is probably 3-4 years from a launch in China if safe.

The topical AA is going to hit the Chinese market next year so I thought it would be something to look forward to for some people, but both will be huge.
As long as it gets fda approved. It would be an epic topical to stack with finasteride and minoxidil. The AR degrader could probably replace both. So save as much hair as you can now and hopefully these drugs will save us all for good and any lost hair can be transplanted. We may not even need cloning in the future. Ideally we would have it that way any hair loss can be recovered for cosmetic purposes.

Praying for it man

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as it gets fda approved. It would be an epic topical to stack with finasteride and minoxidil. The AR degrader could probably replace both. So save as much hair as you can now and hopefully these drugs will save us all for good and any lost hair can be transplanted. We may not even need cloning in the future. Ideally we would have it that way any hair loss can be recovered for cosmetic purposes.

Praying for it man
@trialAcc and @Diffused_confidence , are you guys both talking about the same AA, gt20029 ? If so, that's not avail. yet from a 3rd party?

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that ends basically right now at some point, so I'm sure they intend to speed into a phase 3 this year.
If it gets fda approved by 2023-24 AND it is a very effective treatment without side effects then I will read karl Marx and swear allegiance to the commies.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it gets fda approved by 2023-24 AND it is a very effective treatment without side effects then I will read karl Marx and swear allegiance to the commies.
I doubt it gets FDA approval before 2024, they haven't started phase 2 yet. If you trust Chinese safety data I'm sure it wont be difficult to get your hands on.