What is so bad about decreased libido?

CCS

Reaction score
I think mine is decreasing, and I like it. I don't have sex on my mind all the time like I used to. I don't feel desperate, or needy, and I can concentrate on other fun things in life.

Having desire is only fun if you are getting the desire fulfilled.

Ende

Reaction score
Nothing, if it's just temporary. In general, libido makes you more aggressive around women. IMO that's good, if you're able to control yourself.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Trust me decreased libido is not good if you've got a girlfriend with certain expectations.

Eventually they'll be like "What the f*ck is wrong with you???"... well mine was anyway! :)

Ende

Reaction score
Primo said:
Trust me decreased libido is not good if you've got a girlfriend with certain expectations.

Eventually they'll be like "What the f*ck is wrong with you???"... well mine was anyway! :)
I'm so glad that I didn't have a girlfriend when I began using Propecia... That would've been so humiliating.

Ende

Reaction score
That's weird, since dutasteride is supposed to be much more potent. Was she your therapist? :p

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
Having decreased libido sucks because, you feel like you SHOULD want to have sex...and you dont...and thats frustrating. There were a couple times where like i didnt have sex with my girlfriend for a couple days and i knew i normally would want to, and i should want to, and she probably wanted to ..but i just couldnt feel "turned on". I was still interested in women and seeing them naked..i just wouldnt feel turned on

Prop

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
I think mine is decreasing, and I like it. I don't have sex on my mind all the time like I used to. I don't feel desperate, or needy, and I can concentrate on other fun things in life.

Having desire is only fun if you are getting the desire fulfilled.

so kill the desire like buddha did :)

the problem is the top of the iceberg,
no libido for long can determine ed

and in that way, i don't know if easy concentrate to other things