What is realistic advice for a quiet, short, ugly balding male?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
POV:
These are the end times and Gog or Magog utters the last words you will ever hear
schizo neanderthal 2.jpg

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
One lolcow goes another arrives. Life really is a revolving door sometimes.

INT

Reaction score
Let's not forget whats this thread about. @Feelsbadman is an ugly short balding male and wants advice how to deal with things. Its not about you. Lets give this man some honest advice.
Yeah, it’s not like he opened 10000 threads about this topic already and refuses to listen to good advice.

INT

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, he followed a lot of it. He sought therapy, worked hard in his career and tried to let go of the idea of having things that only guys with hair can have.

He tried one therapist but gave up on therapy altogether when he found out that that one therapist ‘did not understand modern dating’.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
He tried one therapist but gave up on therapy altogether when he found out that that one therapist ‘did not understand modern dating’.
@Feelsbadman that doesn't even matter. Even if the therapist understood it, would they be able to help you? You're bald. I'm expecting my therapist to help me to accept the hand that I was dealt. A therapist can't turn around a bald guy's dating life; that is something that only a God can do. If you are a candidate for a hair transplant then you should go.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Feelsbadman that doesn't even matter. Even if the therapist understood it, would they be able to help you? You're bald. I'm expecting my therapist to help me to accept the hand that I was dealt. A therapist can't turn around a bald guy's dating life; that is something that only a God can do. If you are a candidate for a hair transplant then you should go.

The therapist did help but a lot of his advice, was actually pretty obvious and what many have said in here, he told me to focus on other things in life that are fulfilling, he also said I should try online dating websites and ask if I'm talking to any women. He means well but this advice i already knew.
I'm going to see a prostitute today it's really expensive but she promised she will kiss me
I don't even care about the sex I just want a women to kiss me.