what is making my eyes more sensitive to light?

CCS

Reaction score
When I look out the window of my apartment or the gym, while standing far away from the window, the bright light out there really hurts my eyes. I don't remember them being this sensitive. Maybe I'm just used to wearing sun glasses outside, and it makes me more sensitive inside. I'm just wondering if there are any conditions that can make eyes more sensitive, and if I need to get anything checked or if it could be dietary.

I know it is the UV light that is getting me because when I close my eyes, I see green after images, which I heard are retina sun burns. BTW, colors at the green and blue end of the sprectrum reflect more UV light, and those near the red end reflect more heat, and white reflects both, and block absorbs both. Brick is nice like that, on the eyes of those looking at it.

Pondle

Reaction score
It could be dry eye syndrome, keratoconjunctivitis sicca. I had exactly the same problem a few years ago. But see an Optometrist.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well you say that you always avoid the sun, maybe your eyes have gotten sensitive.