What is everyone’s styling regime?

irishguy1989

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s everyone’s daily styling regime and does it differ for special occasions or when you know you’re going to have a long day?

I’m still in my first month and trying out different things (and probably doing alot of damage along the way!) but i’m noticing that a bit of water and leave in conditioner on damp hair gives a more natural look and generally holds the style for the most part?

I also have a water soluble hair wax I use very sparingly but worried i’m still damaging the hair. I got mousse and hair spray that is ‘specially formulated for wigs’ (for special occasions) but again worried i’m doing more damage than good!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Less is more... a good cut won't need much "fussing". And you are correct a high-quality spray leave-in conditioner as a styling agent, as well as plain water.

The other stuff causes build-up that you just need to rinse out. I don't recommend it... unless you want a different style for going out.

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Less is more... a good cut won't need much "fussing". And you are correct a high-quality spray leave-in conditioner as a styling agent, as well as plain water.

The other stuff causes build-up that you just need to rinse out. I don't recommend it... unless you want a different style for going out.
What leave in conditioner do you recommend?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
What leave in conditioner do you recommend?
Depends on where you live... my #1 is BC Bonacure Suncare, by Schwarzkopf, only available in Summer, and only sold in the UK, and Spain, as far as I know.

Where are you located, I will find you something.

Smidgeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought the below, after it being recommended by a user on his youtube video. I'm still waiting for my install appointment so haven't used it on a system yet, although on my own hair feels good and isn't too heavy or greasy -

irishguy1989

My Regimen
Reaction score

jeepwrangler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also use a watered down cream (KMS moist repair) in a spray bottle… styles very nicely and easy to wash/brush out. My system still feels like new. I hit the bangs with cold air and I’m out the door in less than 3 minutes.

Never thought to use distilled water, though. The water here is pretty soft, but I’ll try it.

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on where you live... my #1 is BC Bonacure Suncare, by Schwarzkopf, only available in Summer, and only sold in the UK, and Spain, as far as I know.

Where are you located, I will find you something.
I'm in the United States, thanks again

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also use a watered down cream (KMS moist repair) in a spray bottle… styles very nicely and easy to wash/brush out. My system still feels like new. I hit the bangs with cold air and I’m out the door in less than 3 minutes.

Never thought to use distilled water, though. The water here is pretty soft, but I’ll try it.
Local water is full of chlorine...

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do anyone use the Hair Mousse for their hair systems?
My stylist uses a protein mousse at the cut in appointment and really looks good amd makes hair feels soft.

Cam anyone recommend a good mousse for hair systems, and is this healthy for hair over time, or is leave in conditioner a better route to take?

Mystery411

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends. If I’m going to work, I just use enough hairspray (alcohol-free) to keep it in place. If I’m going out and I want a wild look, or it’s going to be super windy, I’ll put on enough hair spray to make it stiff. It’s not the best for the hair, but I still get great longevity with my units, and they stay soft after a good wash/conditioning (once a week).