What I call the "big four"

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
pro , min , nizoral , tricomin . This way hairloss is covered/treated by four methods !Also want to add that I've lost the first inch of my V shaped hairline I had since childhood .Now there is only tiny colorless fuzz there that seems to be responding to the regimen well in that they are acheiving a length that previously wasn't possable since I started four weeks ago. These hairs are useless unless they increase in diameter so I'm going to wax the area , this way regimen will fully encourage a larger hair follicle root!This way I don't have to wait three month for it to shed . Does this sound plausable .Kind of like speeding up the shedding in order to reap visual benefits.Under the regimen I don't have to be concerned about losing the hair all together do I?

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats an interesting idea: Waxing the male pattern baldness effected hairs early in hopes that your regimen will replace the hair with a new thicker hair.

I dont think this will speed up your resluts though. I think Nature has to take its course, but I wish you the best of luck and keep us posted on your results.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bad idea.

Much of the thickness of a hair is dictated by the length of the growth phase,. the longer the phase, the more likely the hair will grow back thicker. So ya, it will only grow thicker after it falls out, but yanking hairs isnt going to accellerate the process.

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
indeed it might make it worse.. pulling out hair irritates and inflames the skalp, definitely want to stay clear of that.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Well said .Thanks for the info .It sounds bad idea after all .Indeed the longer growth phase would increase the diameter .

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
I would definitely add topical spironolactone to that list. Using it as a single agent, it worked as well as the best results ive seen for propecia and only after 3 months. I saw nothing like this result using minoxidil as a single agent for the same period of time.

It's molecules have the highest affinity of any synthetic agent for androgen receptors on the hair cell, besides testosterone itself. It can block up to 80% of the androgen receptors, thus viturally eliminating the dht side of male pattern baldness.