What happened to the technology of Aderans after they decided pull out the plug?

INT

Reaction score
I heard about Aderans in Telogen Effluvium past but I was not aware that they actually had a cure...

PLEASE tell me I am wrong but they had a cure and they decided to throw that knowledge away because they rather wanted to make WIGS?

Is the science behind their method completely gone?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
They're being shopped around. The IP is for sale and there are some prospective buyers that would be competitors to it if it were to continue on it's own. The IP is cheap, but continuing with trials and all is going to be expensive.

INT

Reaction score
They're being shopped around. The IP is for sale and there are some prospective buyers that would be competitors to it if it were to continue on it's own. The IP is cheap, but continuing with trials and all is going to be expensive.

Do you have a source of this? So it is not completely in the binge yet?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have a source of this? So it is not completely in the binge yet?

The source is Dr. Ken Washenik during my meeting with him at the Hair Congress. Dr. Naughton also commented on them being for sale. So it's no secret. I really do hope someone picks them up. Perhaps a recent powerball winner?

INT

Reaction score
The source is Dr. Ken Washenik during my meeting with him at the Hair Congress. Dr. Naughton also commented on them being for sale. So it's no secret. I really do hope someone picks them up. Perhaps a recent powerball winner?

Thanks! Will check it out tomorrow.