What excatly happens after this Rogaine Foam stopping..

SadinOregon

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I am talking natural hair cycle yadda.. You can see my other post on Rogaine foam wiping out my tuft hair line after using 4 days. I stopped immediately.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/94426-Rogaine-Foam-and-Hairline-Disaster

Scalp ws dry and just didn't hink it was for me. 3 1/2 weeks have passe hair has started growing back in that tuft area. This seems to coincide with what my wife said..that it doesn't destroy the follicle just sheds it so why wouldn't it grow back? I have read posts where people say it didn't come back WHERE it was orginally but that doesn't make sense to me..Anyway..regrowth seems to have slowed down a bit this week in that tuft area and just wondering about cycles and such..no way it was adicted to this stuff after 4 days..my looking at 3 months for coming back?...

Thanks for the input and hope your day is going well!!!

Kev

SadinOregon

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I am talking natural hair cycle yadda.. You can see my other post on Rogaine foam wiping out my tuft hair line after using 4 days. I stopped immediately.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/94426-Rogaine-Foam-and-Hairline-Disaster

Scalp ws dry and just didn't hink it was for me. 3 1/2 weeks have passed hair has started growing back in that tuft area. This seems to coincide with what my wife said..that it doesn't destroy the follicle just sheds it so why wouldn't it grow back? I have read posts where people say it didn't come back WHERE it was orginally but that doesn't make sense to me..Anyway..regrowth seems to have slowed down a bit this week in that tuft area and just wondering about cycles and such..no way it was adicted to this stuff after 4 days..my looking at 3 months for coming back?...

Thanks for the input and hope your day is going well!!!

Kev

Oh right LOL the ones who just want the original amount back..who didn't decide to be stay on it..have no reason to still be here I forgot...