What Do You Think That I Should Use?

Sharowfiend 17

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Should i use minxdol? I never tried it.
Or shall I go directly to hair transplant?

Images are below
My hair is tall but really thin

29.5 yrs old

Last edited:

Sharowfiend 17

My Regimen
Reaction score
15193306081952003510809.jpg

Romi

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil on its own does not work i had tried that before i started a laser hair regrowth therapy so far i have had 3 months of treatment and i have amazing results the treatment I have done stops hairloss !! I was very sceptical at first but now im 3 months into my treatment thats flown out of the window i cannot wait for the results at the end of the whole six months .

Wiseboi

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil on its own does not work i had tried that before i started a laser hair regrowth therapy so far i have had 3 months of treatment and i have amazing results the treatment I have done stops hairloss !! I was very sceptical at first but now im 3 months into my treatment thats flown out of the window i cannot wait for the results at the end of the whole six months .

Laser is a scam . Post picture of your before and after

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score

Laser therapy is a meme, I'm surprised you haven't added a link to the theradome website yet

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is your family history? Father, Mother? Grandfather, uncle.

Since when is the hair loss?