What do we need bright lights for?

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is a non-sense topic. But i visited a large multi-store yesterday to get some new clothes. This place was like a nightmare to me. There where mirrors everywhere, and many-many bright lights all over the roof. Inside the dressing room the light was so bright and the mirror so close I felt like i was being interrogated. What the f*, I wanted to go to owners of the place and scream "WE ARE NOT BLIND! WE CAN SEE EVEN WITH NORMAL POWER LIGHTBULBS!" It just sucked. I was forced to look at my baldness in the worst form it could take for 2 hours. I left with a crappy mood. F*ck you Edison...

Goingat20

Reaction score
I think they are just trying to market there products better. Dont think they would have intention to single as thinners out hehe

TheGlamorous

Established Member
Reaction score
Efficent Lighting and Wind Speed are two things us thinners notice 10x as much as the normal person.

Sucks. :wink:

I remember thinking that lights should be on the floor shining up, so then hair wouldn't look so bad. But yeah that would be pretty stupid, as the sun shines above us anyways :hairy: