What do if piece come with too much density?

mjpg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just received an 90% density and it look great but a bit too much density for me so i just use a tweezer randomly for a while until density go down, thats the way isnt? You do that too or anyone know any other solution? Thanks

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just received an 90% density and it look great but a bit too much density for me so i just use a tweezer randomly for a while until density go down, thats the way isnt? You do that too or anyone know any other solution? Thanks

No, don't use tweezers. Use thinning scissors, and be VERY gentle with the hair system when you use it. Ideally you should get a hairdresser to do this for you, but if that's not possible then you can do it yourself. Go slowly and thin out a little bit at a time, as you won't be able to get the hair back once it's thinned out. This video looks like a good tutorial on this:

mjpg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great thanks will do that! Really appreciated and helpfull, i ruined a few wigs already the other way

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the base is lace, you can swear hair conditioner on it, let it sit for a bit, rinse & repeat. The intention's to loosen the knots. Just make sure to shampoo afterward to make them dry again.