what can you do or eat to keep your testerone high?

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
Well as far for eating is to eat enough, the amount of calories yo consume each day should be enough to maintain your body weight. Consume around 18-20 calories for every pound of bodyweight. Also eat animal protein, vegetarian diets lead to lower blood testerone levels and higher amount of of "inactive" testetorone even when protein intake is the same. Be sure to consume poultry ,beef,fish, and pork. Red meat is particularly good due to its higher levels of saturated fat and zinc, mineral associated with higher t levels. Speaking of fat ,eat some fat when total fat,saturated fat and monounsaturated fats like avocados,nuts,seeds,olives and olive oil. Red meat and dairy products are also good source of protein and saturated fat. Also eating dietary cholesterol while training gain more muscle mass and strenght than those eat less cholesterol . Food like eggs yolks and red meat are good sources. Drink a protein and carb shake after a workout, it will increase the testerone that enters muscle cells. Take about 20-40 grams of whey protein and 40-100 grams of simple carbs postworkout. Consume cruciferous veggies like brocolli, cauliflower and cabbage yield compounds called indoles that help lower certain estrogen's inhibitory effect on testetorone production. Last thing is also eat plenty of carbs ,shoot for at least 2 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight.

RAKBS

Established Member
Reaction score
The supplement ZMA was shown to increase testosterone up to 30%, which probably means about 2.3% on average...it still might be worth a try though.

But listen to the post above mine, it basically covered everything else.

CCS

Reaction score
grape juice will increase testoterone a little. Probably not more than 20% though. Rebound XT or reloaded is much more powerful.

CCS

Reaction score
muaythai187 said:
Well as far for eating is to eat enough, the amount of calories yo consume each day should be enough to maintain your body weight. Consume around 18-20 calories for every pound of bodyweight. Also eat animal protein, vegetarian diets lead to lower blood testerone levels and higher amount of of "inactive" testetorone even when protein intake is the same. Be sure to consume poultry ,beef,fish, and pork. Red meat is particularly good due to its higher levels of saturated fat and zinc, mineral associated with higher t levels. Speaking of fat ,eat some fat when total fat,saturated fat and monounsaturated fats like avocados,nuts,seeds,olives and olive oil. Red meat and dairy products are also good source of protein and saturated fat. Also eating dietary cholesterol while training gain more muscle mass and strenght than those eat less cholesterol . Food like eggs yolks and red meat are good sources. Drink a protein and carb shake after a workout, it will increase the testerone that enters muscle cells. Take about 20-40 grams of whey protein and 40-100 grams of simple carbs postworkout. Consume cruciferous veggies like brocolli, cauliflower and cabbage yield compounds called indoles that help lower certain estrogen's inhibitory effect on testetorone production. Last thing is also eat plenty of carbs ,shoot for at least 2 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight.

sounds good, though I bet my mackerel is just as good as those other meats.

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey CCS I love Mackerel, use to go fishing in Australia on the South West Rocks are and catch a lot of Mackerels. It is good as any other meats that I mention and it has high in omega-3 fatty acids which decreases the risk of coronary artery disease and also protect against irregular heartbeats and help lower blood pressure. The only negative side is mackerel tend to have higher levels of methyl mercury.