what can i do to increase my hair thickness without Minoxidil ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's interesting because, like someone was mentioning in another thread, the usage of topical anti-androgenic substances can potentially INCREASE masculinity/libido (albeit, likely to a insignificant degree). In theory, when the androgen receptor is being occupied with another substance, say RU for example, then the androgens that would normally bind to the receptors there would have to bind to receptors somewhere else - perhaps in muscle tissue, beard follicles, genitals, etc.
Lol, there aren't a singe study to prove what are you telling, it will go systemic. If you think that using topical antiandrogen will make you more Alpha male, you are f*****g nut .

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, there aren't a singe study to prove what are you telling, it will go systemic. If you think that using topical antiandrogen will make you more Alpha male, you are f*****g nut .
You might want to learn how to spell first before throwing insults out there

Apparently, you don't know how to read either because I clearly specified that it likely isn't to a significant degree. We all know that different people react differently to different substances. Boy you are taking it and running with it aren't you.

Us adults are having a civilized discussion. How about you crawl back in your shell and lay your venomous eggs elsewhere lol.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You might want to learn how to spell first before throwing insults out there

Apparently, you don't know how to read either because I clearly specified that it likely isn't to a significant degree. We all know that different people react differently to different substances. Boy you are taking it and running with it aren't you.

Us adults are having a civilized discussion. How about you crawl back in your shell and lay your venomous eggs elsewhere lol.
You are telling that topial antiandrogen will not give you side effects, and, even more, you will have more T for the rest of the body . Lol. That is , at least , naive

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Caffeine is an adenosine receptor antagonist so it increases free adenosine

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are telling that topial antiandrogen will not give you side effects, and, even more, you will have more T for the rest of the body . Lol. That is , at least , naive
What's naive is ignoring the fact that some users have gotten reflex hyperandrogenicity from these drugs; it is real, and there are reasons for it, though it is certainly rare. For a fact, that phenomenon in itself is a side effect; I never said that it wouldn't give anyone any side effects so you're just making yourself out to be a liar.

Ticken

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone have a favorite/trusted Castor Oil brand?
I'm interested in trying orally and topically and not quite sure what I should be looking for.