What are some legit online US chemists that require script?

HughJass

Reaction score
anybody know any that will ship internationally?

Preferably chemists located within the US, not some god forsaken 3rd world nation where the police won't dare to venture.

http://www.getcanadiandrugs.com had a very good price but obviously a US script would be of no use to them....

Surely getting a prescription from somewhere like medicalwellnesscentre and buying from a reputable US pharmacy which asks for scripts would be less riskier in terms of drug authenticity rather than ordering from somewhere else that asks no questions?

I've used melonipharma from the get-go and never had a problem, but I'd rather buy from a proper pharmacy in the US....

paximperia

Established Member
Reaction score
Drugstore.com is a United States pharmacy that has links with Rite Aid. Their prices aren't much better than regular pharmacies, but they will deliver to your door. They don't sell generic Propecia because it's not available yet, but they sell generic Proscar. They also have brand-name Avodart. They require a prescription. I'm not sure if they deliver internationally.

P.S. I ordered from a Canadian pharmacy that required a prescription and they accepted US prescriptions. I forget the name thou.

HughJass

Reaction score
was it canadadrugs.com?

did you order avodart? I'm assuming you're in the US as well?

Bryler

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
anybody know any that will ship internationally?

Preferably chemists located within the US, not some god forsaken 3rd world nation where the police won't dare to venture.

http://www.getcanadiandrugs.com had a very good price but obviously a US script would be of no use to them....

Surely getting a prescription from somewhere like medicalwellnesscentre and buying from a reputable US pharmacy which asks for scripts would be less riskier in terms of drug authenticity rather than ordering from somewhere else that asks no questions?

I've used melonipharma from the get-go and never had a problem, but I'd rather buy from a proper pharmacy in the US....

Couldn't you just have MedlicalWellnessCenter call an Avodart script into an aussie pharmacy near you? You're gonna get brand name either way right ? That avoids any waiting for shipping internationally and avoids any customs issues. Just pick it up down the block...or am I missing something in your question?

HughJass

Reaction score
AFAIK avodart still isn't available here on Australia.

We are notorious for being the last place on planet earth to get the drugs everybody else gets. So frustrating!

Bryler

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
AFAIK avodart still isn't available here on Australia.

We are notorious for being the last place on planet earth to get the drugs everybody else gets. So frustrating!

Oh...So I was missing something. Huh...you'd think the big pharmies would be jumping through hoops to make it happen. Well that explains it...sorry about asking the obvious. The Canadian pharmacy plan sounds like a good bet however...

:pint:

HughJass

Reaction score
no probs brylar

i got an email back from that canadian pharmacy today and they told me they will accept scripts from just about any country as well...