What are some good fatburner??

G

As you can see in my regimen I am already on Green Tea, L-Arginine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Any further suggestions?

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CLA, Caffeine, Yohimbe, Bitter Orange and Chromium Picolinate.

The Gardener

Reaction score
I second the Chromium.. and with that B-complex, which requires that you take some C as well.

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
My favorite subject, Supplements. Right now you have two options for top of the line fat burners. Lipo 6 and Hot Rox. I have used them both and they are quite amazing.
Hot Rox gives you more of a strong feeling and inside it tastes like berries. Go for the 110 bottle not the 70. Lipo 6 I currently prefer because it's cheaper and it gives me a cool stable energy for a longer period. You feel it in the background as opposed to in your face like Hot Rox.

You must take at least 500mg Vitamin C a day. Other notables is time released chromium piccolinate 500mg stabilizes blood sugar and you don't get cravings. If you want to take it over the edge than get on Hoodia to not be hungry whatsoever.

Prolab Cut II which has everything like the L-Carnitine, Chromium and so much more in one. But cheap. It's a good option but way on the tail end of what I already mentioned.

poochy

Reaction score
Does hoodia have caffiene in it or any other stimulent,the reason I ask is I want to take something at night to curb my appetite without keeping me awake?

CCS

Reaction score
The best fat burner I know of is walking up and down stairs, or on an inclined tread mill, or hiking. Only downside with hiking is you have to look at the trail to keep from tripping, so you can't look at the senery as much as you want, unless you walk slow.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
As you can see in my regimen I am already on Green Tea, L-Arginine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Any further suggestions?

Better than a good diet.. do Cardio.. at least 1 time per week, 30 mins at leats per session..

I can tell by my ripped 6 pack, that it works.
:D
And I don't follow a special diet or fat burner supplements. If you don't have cardio, fat burner supplements won't work.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Red Acid is a good mix of several stuff. Using it for two weeks while doing some cardio did great work for me, great and lasting results. Also a bit of diarrhea the first days, but worth the frequent visits to the bathroom.