What are peoples thoughts on frequency, depth of needling, and what about using pumpkin seed oil after

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Just trying to assess the most effective micro needling regimen. Initially I was using a roller and saw no benefits, after switching to a derma pen, I began playing around with depth and frequency. I feel like I initially felt stronger thicker hair a few weeks after my first "deeper" 1.5 mm session, then fine tuned my depth to shallower... I feel like after that switch the "improvement" I was feeling stopped or slowed, so Im back to deeper (2-2.25) and now at 10 days instead of 2 weeks, but still see slow improvement.

And im also wondering if anyone is combining needling with topical pumpkinseed oil, or anything other than minoxidil.

HAs anyone personally micro needled at a certain depth or frequency and felt that it needed tweaking to see improvement? And is anyone combining with any novel topicals? I know different things seem to work for different people, just wondering if there is a consensus of sorts.

thank you!