What About Q6 System, Any Experience?

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, i will not going to be showing my frontline couse i have pretty decent, so i want to wear a Q6 System, which have all around Skin and in the center lace, any one with experience? thanks

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, i will not going to be showing my frontline couse i have pretty decent, so i want to wear a Q6 System, which have all around Skin and in the center lace, any one with experience? thanks

My 1st practice piece is Q7 (full lace), the 2nd system is Q6 (Lace with skin). I prefer Q6 better because the transparent skin on the back and sides makes it easy for cleaning.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My 1st practice piece is Q7 (full lace), the 2nd system is Q6 (Lace with skin). I prefer Q6 better because the transparent skin on the back and sides makes it easy for cleaning.
Thanks for the reply, well the one i want, have the front also with skin, which glue method you use?
and how do you clean?

becouse i used to have lace but cleaning was to awfull so i quit, now i want to try this type

thanks

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, well the one i want, have the front also with skin, which glue method you use?
and how do you clean?

becouse i used to have lace but cleaning was to awfull so i quit, now i want to try this type

thanks

For lace base hair system (Q6 & Q7): On a normal day if I don't do any special activities. I would do a perimeter and hairline attachment by using Walker 1522 tape. (This is my review on 1522). If I'm doing some special activities like waterpark rides, kiteboarding, surfing.... etc. I would use Walker Lace front tape for both sides and the back and Walker Ultra Hold adhesive for the hairline, but those strong adhesives need to put more effort an extra time to remove it and clean up.

For just a normal day going to the gym, office or around the house. I do the whole head bond on UTS (full skin base system) by using one super thin layer of Got2b (black tube) gel. I apply the got2b on the hair system base and wait for 2 minutes to do the attachment. The combination of UTS and Got2b is a great easy method that can give a solid 1 to 3 days hold.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For lace base hair system (Q6 & Q7): On a normal day if I don't do any special activities. I would do a perimeter and hairline attachment by using Walker 1522 tape. (This is my review on 1522). If I'm doing some special activities like waterpark rides, kiteboarding, surfing.... etc. I would use Walker Lace front tape for both sides and the back and Walker Ultra Hold adhesive for the hairline, but those strong adhesives need to put more effort an extra time to remove it and clean up.

For just a normal day going to the gym, office or around the house. I do the whole head bond on UTS (full skin base system) by using one super thin layer of Got2b (black tube) gel. I apply the got2b on the hair system base and wait for 2 minutes to do the attachment. The combination of UTS and Got2b is a great easy method that can give a solid 1 to 3 days hold.

Thanks for the reply, i was thinking and read in using Walker 1522 or Red Tape to the Skin system and put some Blue Lace or Ultra Hold tape over the tape, so it make the clean easiar and it will hold longer

Also, for cleaning what you recommend?

thanks again for the information

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, i was thinking and read in using Walker 1522 or Red Tape to the Skin system and put some Blue Lace or Ultra Hold tape over the tape, so it make the clean easiar and it will hold longer

Also, for cleaning what you recommend?

thanks again for the information

I use 91% isopropyl alcohol and Dawn dish detergent. The Dawn detergent only use it to clean the base once a week. one or two tiny drops is more than enough. I bought a big bottle of Walker Lace Release 32oz and a big bottle of C 22 solvent and never got the chance to use it.

Manny007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do they have any stock units in Q6(like skin in front n back/lace in middle)? are u referring to lord hair?

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do they have any stock units in Q6(like skin in front n back/lace in middle)? are u referring to lord hair?

LH Q6 is a lace with skin on both sides and back. Are you looking for something like lace on the center with skin around the hairline, back and sides like the system in this video?

Last edited:

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting - in this kind of a design (Q6), do you only bond the skin perimeter? i.e. the middle part (lace) is not bonded to the scalp?

I wear a UTS and it's always fully bonded, and this makes it feel secure and more natural. I would think that if you have a perimeter bond then it wouldn't feel so real and would probably itch a lot where the lace rubs against the scalp.

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting - in this kind of a design (Q6), do you only bond the skin perimeter? i.e. the middle part (lace) is not bonded to the scalp?

I wear a UTS and it's always fully bonded, and this makes it feel secure and more natural. I would think that if you have a perimeter bond then it wouldn't feel so real and would probably itch a lot where the lace rubs against the scalp.

That YouTube footage is not Q6. LH Q6 is a lace base with skin on both sides and back. I also do a fully bonded on UTS. I feel like hair growth from my scalp.