what about joining p**rn?

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering about the social level of bald guys, if you just want to get laid without love, just join p**rn, get a prostitute or go on an internet dating site.There are plenty of women that just want to get laid too. Just slap on the ol condom and get at it. Truth is, your current GF might have been in bed with more guys than your common prostitute.
Truth is, when you ask a guy how many women he's been with, he will mostly always lie to his current gf and say he's been with less women than he's actually been with so he doesn't come off like Ron jeremy lol. And the guys like myself who've been with less women will always lie about having more women so he doesn't look like a virgin, sad but true.
So what about joining p**rn? I think its a future option,its already embarasing enough being bald, why not take the whole thing to another level.:jump:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I have a pretty strong suspicion that if we could look now (no, am not promoting voyeurism):) at the general traffic passing in and out of the p**rn forums, my bet is that there are and have been for as old as the day is long, more bald subscribers than you could shake a stick at.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Getting into p**rn for men is very very difficult. If you have a huge member and are ripped, then you have a decent chance, or if you have a hot GF who wants to do p**rn on the condition that it be only with you.

The other option, if you are relatively well off, is to produce your own p**rn in which you star.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i've thought about it. the camera is focused on the c*** anyways so im cool about my hair loss there xD

idk if id be able to get it up in front of all those people tho haha

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I was wondering about the social level of bald guys, if you just want to get laid without love, just join p**rn

If it was just that easy, most guys would be doing it.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
You can always be a "stunt c***". It worked out for Runkle :D

[video=youtube;qZof2RYgKSQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZof2RYgKSQ[/video]

drgs

Banned
Reaction score
Getting a new girlfriend/date is easy

It all boils down to this:
Lowering your standards

mikey mike

Reaction score
I would totally do p**rn if I didn't have a christian conservative religious fundamentalist family to disappoint. That or lead guitarist in a death metal band.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I would totally do p**rn if I didn't have a christian conservative religious fundamentalist family to disappoint. [...]

I don't want to preach anything but what if your family is right? What if hell is real and p**rn will get you there? St Paul wrote extensively on the subject of carnal sins and kept warning us that we are spiritual beings, not just flesh.

Anyway, here's the powerful testimony of Herbert Broome (I'm not sure if the link works, look it up on YouTube):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPhnKu7-b_U

yadayada029

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't want to preach anything but what if your family is right? What if hell is real and p**rn will get you there? St Paul wrote extensively on the subject of carnal sins and kept warning us that we are spiritual beings, not just flesh.

Anyway, here's the powerful testimony of Herbert Broome (I'm not sure if the link works, look it up on YouTube):

And what if they're all wrong? My feeling about the p**rn thing is, if you want you can get your nob enlarged instead of a hair transplant, but really your going to have to start as a bottom. No, really, you're going to have to start as a bottom, eating the cotton out a pillow - not that there's anything wrong with that!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
And what if they're all wrong? My feeling about the p**rn thing is, if you want you can get your nob enlarged instead of a hair transplant, but really your going to have to start as a bottom. No, really, you're going to have to start as a bottom, eating the cotton out a pillow - not that there's anything wrong with that!
I think it's probably ill- advised not to consult with a good Gastrointestinal Physician first before attempting to ingest fibrous derived plant matter like cotton. Besides to date we have no substantiating scientific evidence that proves cotton prevents/stops M.P.B. :moon::doctor:

yadayada029

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it's probably ill- advised not to consult with a good Gastrointestinal Physician first before attempting to ingest fibrous derived plant matter like cotton. Besides to date we have no substantiating scientific evidence that proves cotton prevents/stops M.P.B. :moon::doctor:

Ingestion of fibrous materials is less concerning then bad meat in the can - just ask John Stagliano .

mikey mike

Reaction score

Doesn't matter I'm an engineer and I actually love my job. It's like number 3 after death metal guitarist and p**rn star lol.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yes I agree and I'm afraid so would the CDC.
Ingestion of fibrous materials is less concerning then bad meat in the can - just ask John Stagliano .