Went to Hair Club

MATTTL

Reaction score
I went to hair club this past friday. My hair has noticable been thinning for the past year or so. I am 25 I will be 26 next month. I am thinning @ tthe temple to where you can see my scalp a little in the front sides if you stand in the right light. The new product they are offering is suppose too be finished with it's FDA trial, and the regimine consist of shampoos and conditioners. Protien treatments, vitimans and minoxidil. The stuff contained alot if not all of the ingrediants I see people using on this forum and are having success with. Rose mary, Saw palmetto, keratin, the active ing... in Nizoral, and course minoxidil, nettle the list went on and on. She looked @ my head and almost guaranted me 100% that i would have my youthful hairline back.

Well it hasn't moved much and is just thinning on the temple. But of course i know the earlier i combat it the better my success rate. I know i have MBP because it's in both sides of my family. I know propecia works because of countless photos i have seen. I have been using Nizoral for the last couple of months and I notice my hair is healther along with a one a day vitamin. This stuff was expensive though. That doesn't matter because by reading this forum i have seen alot of these products a lot cheaper. I guess i was curious too see if anyone had been there aswell and if anyone has used the treatment and any suggestions anyone might have
Thanxs in advance

Axon

Reaction score
I edited your post a touch, because paragraphs are our friends.

Anyway, yes, your suspicions are exactly right. All hair club does is give you the stuff our successful users use and then charge you an outrageous premium.

I suggest getting the hell out of hair club and getting some Finasteride, Minoxidil, and Nizoral.