Well.....

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
he looks good buzzed mainly because he actually had quite a bit of hair left and his hairline was intact
with concealers he could pass for a full head of hair with his hair grown out but obviously now he wont be worried about the wind or rain etc

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree. If he had just cut his hair shorter instead of buzzing it and used concealers, he would look better.

But to answer your question, I think he looks better with his hair grown out instead of having it buzzed. I don't know why he kept his forelock that long though.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I agree with jksl

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
He looked more like a dork with that long hair. Shaved he looks manly.

Some guys actually look better with a shaved head.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
His style before the buzzing was pretty bad. He didn't look horrible with a buzzed head, but he did have some weird recession going on.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You went from a reputable forum member to just another PUA minion spewing out the same old garbage.

You know you're fvcked when Hellouser doesn't care anymore.

LOL @ calling me a 'pickup artist'

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I guess you're not even good enough to be called that.

So what happens now ? Is this how the legendary Hellouser falls ? Will he be crowned king of the incels ?

I believe that title belonged to Elliot Rodger.

Why are you trolling though?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you consider this trolling ? I'm being honest about you. It's really sad to see what you've become. You and Desmond were the only real valuable members around. The only thing that separated you from the rest was the fact that you didn't sh1t post like you're doing now.

Every single post of yours had a valuable piece of information that helped someone out somehow. This forum, especially this section, is a cesspool full of useless negative garbage. Seriously, while you still have your high reputation, stop your useless sh1t posting and leave like Desmond. At least he'll still be remembered for all the effort that he put in just as you would be remembered. The highest ranking users on this forum are the most useless sh1t posters around. Look at Fred, Exodus, UCman etc. all useless degenerate fvck-ups that are going nowhere in life. Please, don't let yourself go like they did.

None of it fvcking matters though.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
You know you're fvcked when Hellouser doesn't care anymore.

Hes' been here 4+ years and has seen little to no progress as far as a cure or an effective treatment. Give me a couple of more years and I will be just as bad if not worse than they are.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I wouldn't be able to hang around here that long. At least I don't think so. I mean there are some really cool dudes on here, but I think there comes a time when we all have to accept things for the way they are and either use what is available and try to fight or accept being bald and move on.

resu

Reaction score
That's not a shaved head, that's the length I used to buzz my hair to be socially acceptable.