Well at least you don't have Cancer Right?

salazam

Established Member
Reaction score
People it's a simple fact, people with hariloss don't realized what it is, until it happens to them.
However for me i have experience both, the hairloss and cancer.

for one i have had cancer. TC and a pain in the *** ucler last year. I am only 22 turning 23 this year. My saga begins at 19.5 where i realized i was losing my hair. The first year went with incident all though i did push my self to enjoy my hair while i still had it. I'd say my hair is being lost at a moderate speed. AT 20.5 i dignosed with TC, it was scary becuase it was big and at one point the doctor told me i would have two years to live and luckily for me it was a type of cancer that didn't spread and contaiend itself, so the treatment was sucessful(surgery), followed by radiation , my hairloss wasn't that bad either, but i remember being in the hospital during radiation treatment checking out my hairline during radiation treatmetns. So what i say this, no you may not have cancer, but it's all relative on how you still feel about it, and if you have cancer and hairloss, hairloss just adds to your problems, obviously you'll wory more about your health and hair, but i found the hairloss bothered me to some degree. I did okay for next year and then got a pain in the *** ucler that killed my summer. And i am only 22 with these two condtions and hairloss, isin't it beautiful, but i am alive and doing okay excpet for the hairloss, and rating them all now, id' say hairloss is the worst because although my other two condtions got better and cured my hairloss condtion has worsen and contiune to worsen, at this point, i want a hairtransplant to reestablish a hariline. but i am willing to get a hairpiece is that much of a problem. Nways considering everything that has happened to me, is it too much to want hair, even fake hair. I put up my pictures before i wondering how many grafts what i need, do they have fake hair for temples?

YOu want to know how stupid some people are. I have this stupid idiot making fun of me for having only one testicle. YOu usee people don't realize the stupid things they say, coz their ignorant, and i am going to stand up against him(you know he would make fun of my hairloss if it was noticealbe) but he disses everyone who has ever had cancer and lost a leg, arm a breast or theri life. f*****g a**h**.

I was wondered what it would be like to have cancer and loss all your hair on your head coz of chemo withoug knowing the fate of your outcome scary indeed. It's all about perspective. Don't feel to bad, people feel depressed about their acne, their nose, their psorasis, breast is too small, nost is too big, etc..... hairloss is such something else people get depressed about, i don't konw why we should we just treat the symtpoms when we should treat the cause (Hairloss) We really need something this happening to too many people and discomforting thier lives. WE really need to get the word out, i was alreadyi thinking of spreading the word around my campus and city. too bad hairpieces are seen as bad things. I may give it a try, i don't think a FUE transplant wouldn't hurt either