weight gain on finasteride

NHLfan

Reaction score
jkriley said:
Anyone else’s notice this?

In a word, yes. Belly and chest fat in the 3+ months I've been on finasteride, and it doesn't look pretty.

I've lowered the dosage and benn hitting the gym hard (not that I didn't work out a lot before taking finasteride, cause I've always been leen and muscular...some would say "god-like"). I'm going to give myself a couple of months and see how things work before deciding to quit

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Not really. I've lost four kilograms (from 58 to 54, some-one will have to convert this into "pounds") during my four months on Propecia, without changing my intake of food our changing my exercise in any way.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A lot of people say it but I didnt experience it myself.

There are things you can do to help, exercise, yohimburn cream (targets estrogen fat) or do what I did and take some steroids.

G

NHLfan said:
jkriley said:
Anyone else’s notice this?

In a word, yes. Belly and chest fat in the 3+ months I've been on finasteride, and it doesn't look pretty.

I've lowered the dosage and benn hitting the gym hard (not that I didn't work out a lot before taking finasteride, cause I've always been leen and muscular...some would say "god-like"). I'm going to give myself a couple of months and see how things work before deciding to quit

LOL

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
To date: 6 months on finasteride, up 20 pounds. I am one of the few who definitely experienced weight gain.