we need to stop bitching.

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
jude law and matthew mcconaughey are 2 of people magazines top 3 best looking men, both are suffering from male pattern baldness, so that means that a full head of hair is not a necessity to look good. a nice hair style and some confidence and the guy with the straight hairline does not have anything on any of us.

jude_law.jpg

4839_ct-005_thumb.jpg

i tries to post these two pictues but i cant get them to work so maybe someone can post them for me.

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2004/ ... de_law.jpg
http://www.cinema.com/image_lib/4839_ct-005_thumb.jpg

G

NikeAddict should stop bithching about people bitching...

Sorry man, I had to.

VWdude

Reaction score
lets just stop bitching period...

It's always about the he's balding, she's balding business isn't it!

we are not the only ones... yes actors go bald too... some don't.. Some people are fat and other people are skinney.

I like eggs.
you may not
she might think I'm hot
but the c*** eyed girl may think the opposite.

It's all relative.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is madness.

Those two guys are not in anyway 'bald'

They have a mature hairline in keeping with their age and sex, thinning and recession in your 30's on that scale is normal.

The real issue that people should be addressing is premature balding, guys balding in their late teens and early twenties.

drinkrum

Reaction score
TynanW said:
This is madness.

Those two guys are not in anyway 'bald'

They have a mature hairline in keeping with their age and sex, thinning and recession in your 30's on that scale is normal.

The real issue that people should be addressing is premature balding, guys balding in their late teens and early twenties.

Hee hee. You said "sex" Tynan! :eek:

D.

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
Of all the crap posts people make about celebrities, claiming they are all going bald....ridiculous ones about guys like Johnny Depp or Tom Cruise, the ones about Jude Law and Mathew McCoghnney (sp?) are actually on the money.

Jude and Mathew are definitely thinning, and the latter has clearly done something to improve his hair, whether that be a transplant or finasteride or minoxidil. His hair has gone back and forth over the years, but has consistently improved. Nicholas Cage is another obvious one.

As far as the rest, I just don't see it. If anything I would imagine some of them take finasteride (contrary to what every skeptic here thinks). It is reasonable to assume many of them try the same drug millions of others have tried and continue to use.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Since this is a public board, I think that we should think twice before posting something that might be of an offensive nature. However, that does not limit "rant" posts. We've all got to vent about things at one time or another. To be able to share that in a supportive enviroment is key to moving forward. But care should be used in expressing such posts. IMO.

misterium

Reaction score
I bet there are a few famous celebrity folks who are members of this forum.

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
if THATS bald...then Im taking my hairloss MUCH better than I thought. I would LOVE to have that much hair and I'm 27. If youre that age and have that much hair and youre upset about it..you really dont know how good you have it. Try losing your hair in high school.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm...actually I used to be a celebrity of sorts. I used to work on a nationwide radio network but I won't say which one:) Me thinks that you're right about others that post here.