We killed Bin Laden! f*** your Jihad! Hoorah Seals!!!!!!!!!!

powersam

Reaction score
Re: We killed Bin Laden! f*ck your Jihad! Hoorah Seals!!!!!!!!!!

The Israeli army does not deliberately target civilians

I wonder how much it matters whether they do or do not target civilians deliberately, when the numbers of civilian casualties continue to rise.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

Everybody who is attacking a Country that believes in human rights deserved a war. Period. This is why the United Nations are here( Afghanistan). BTW. We are not only here to search and kill the insugents..we here to educated the population and built a national security. Just us (Canada) , we built 50 schools, trained the ANA ( Afghan National Army) they now flying helicopters! Russian choppers too! Helped the farmers with their crops... The process is slow because we go by the rules... they don't( cowards) They are brainwashed by the older generation.. a monkey learn faster for f*** sakes. but anyways Aussi Avodart .. I went to a funeral parade last week.. An Aussie died from an hard landing in a chopper.. got ejected... just saying.. Anyways, Anybody that are bitching against USA or that war in the Middle-East.. you are more than welcome to move overhere! If not, just shut the f*** up and enjoy your Freedom... Because you guys have no idea what Hell on Earth feels/smells like. :puke:

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score

squeegee said:
Everybody who is attacking a Country that believes in human rights deserved a war. Period. This is why the United Nations are here( Afghanistan).

How is that related to the subject?

The subject is the killing of a terrorist. As a Canadian soldier you should know very well how to treat prisoners of war.

HughJass

Reaction score

squeegee said:
Everybody who is attacking a Country that believes in human rights deserved a war. Period. This is why the United Nations are here( Afghanistan).

I don't recall the Afghans attacking anyone......

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

virtuality said:
squeegee said:

How is that related to the subject?

The subject is the killing of a terrorist. As a Canadian soldier you should know very well how to treat prisoners of war.

We cut the head of the snake. Bin Laden lived way too long already and should never existed. BL as a POW. Now that is funny.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

aussieavodart said:
squeegee said:

I don't recall the Afghans attacking anyone......

Nope, but this is where everything got planned and started. This is why we are in that shithole.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I know its off-topic, but since we are already off topic 50 pages ago... what the hell right?! :)

if you have yet to read the tutorial i give you a quick brief:

[youtube:2qycc8f1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y7Ruan6xOI&feature=related[/youtube:2qycc8f1]
this actually works and very effective ! :)

HughJass

Reaction score

finfighter said:
So here is my question to you, is it your personal belief, that their actions are justified, as the inflection of your many posts suggests?

I'm not really interested in trying to alleviate your paranoid suspicions dude.

BTW, did you even listen to what the fat guy with the beard was saying, in the video that I posted?????

I only listened to the first few minutes and what I heard was the stock standard complaints about Anglo-US military occupation of Muslim countries. I don't know why you can't accept that the primary goal of Islamic radicals is to drive out foreign forces from Muslim countries. It's always the first thing mentioned by them in their videos, speeches and writings, not woman in the workplace, the sin of MTV, secular values etc...

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score

aussieavodart said:
I only listened to the first few minutes and what I heard was the stock standard complaints about Anglo-US military occupation of Muslim countries. I don't know why you can't accept that the primary goal of Islamic radicals is to drive out foreign forces from Muslim countries. It's always the first thing mentioned by them in their videos, speeches and writings, not woman in the workplace, the sin of MTV, secular values etc...

A classic case of victim mentality. I dont like people that play the victim all the time. They should take a look at the mirror and try to change.

If the West has technology, then build technology. If the West has books, then write books, etc... But books are dangerous, they promote thinking which does not agree with any religion.

powersam

Reaction score

virtuality said:
aussieavodart said:

A classic case of victim mentality. I dont like people that play the victim all the time. They should take a look at the mirror and try to change.

If the West has technology, then build technology. If the West has books, then write books, etc... But books are dangerous, they promote thinking which does not agree with any religion.

Your post has absolutely nothing relevant in it if you were trying to answer the quoted part of aussieavodarts.

One is not 'playing the victim' when their country is indeed occupied. You're still stuck on the whole 'their jealous of our way of life' propaganda line.

powersam

Reaction score

squeegee said:

Afghanistan did not attack anyone, therefore by your own rules the war is unjustified.

BTW. We are not only here to search and kill the insugents..we here to educated the population and built a national security. Just us (Canada) , we built 50 schools, trained the ANA ( Afghan National Army) they now flying helicopters! Russian choppers too! Helped the farmers with their crops... The process is slow because we go by the rules... they don't( cowards) They are brainwashed by the older generation.. a monkey learn faster for f*ck sakes. but anyways Aussi Avodart .. I went to a funeral parade last week.. An Aussie died from an hard landing in a chopper.. got ejected... just saying.. Anyways, Anybody that are bitching against USA or that war in the Middle-East.. you are more than welcome to move overhere! If not, just shut the f*ck up and enjoy your Freedom... Because you guys have no idea what Hell on Earth feels/smells like. :puke:

Do you not see the horrible irony in forcing western values on a country and killing huge amounts of civilians in the process, all in the name of human rights?

No I'll stay here, in my own country, as should have you.

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score

Will someone please tell me why I feel like I am about to have my head cut off for my freedom of speech moment??

Al Quaida

Used as a noun, a community of people, mostly, with funny beards and kkk-like clothes well it looks like that to my dad. Literal meaning: "The Base". Al Quaida was founded in Afghanistan and Osama bin Laden is their CEO. The main aim of Al Quaida is to kill any occupiers of the land that they are trying to control and occupy through force and religious oppression on sometimes there own people . To reach this, every infidel has to be killed or converted to the "right religion". The hate, anger and frustration of Al Quaida-members (especially Taliban-members) is the result of the suppression of woman, which lasted for decades and is still lasting...e.g.: They put their women in the "Burka", to hide their skin from the eyes of other men or something..To compensate their very negative emotions and feelings, the founders of Al Quaida figured out, that the raping of animals (e.g.: donkeys (Osama´s favourite), camels, chickens, horses, sea lions and manatees) :whistle: and the killing of infidels (in that order) are a f*****g good way of anger-managment. Nowadays it is common knowlegde that the afghan Al Quaida members are the worlds most acknowledged experts in making life difficult for themselves and the countries they occupy, professional animal raping and terrorism. But hey they just want the UN and the USA out so they can do as the please.....with the animals and Aussieavodart. :whistle:

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score

So fellows if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck.....probably is a duck. You don't need DNA evidence or a smoking gun in all cases.

Can you now tell who is the lesser of the 2 evils! Or do you need re-education in Chinese re-education camp?

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score

powersam said:
Do you not see the horrible irony in forcing western values on a country and killing huge amounts of civilians in the process, all in the name of human rights?

Do you not see the horrible irony in forcing jihad values on a country and killing huge amounts of civilians in the process, all in the name of Allah?

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score

Which wife of his is he talking about number 1 2 3 4....... I wonder if it also applies to underage wifes say about 13 years old

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Just remeber!! you dont want to cause any **PERMANENT** damage!
eusa_naughty.gif

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

powersam said:
squeegee said:

Afghanistan did not attack anyone, therefore by your own rules the war is unjustified.

BTW. We are not only here to search and kill the insugents..we here to educated the population and built a national security. Just us (Canada) , we built 50 schools, trained the ANA ( Afghan National Army) they now flying helicopters! Russian choppers too! Helped the farmers with their crops... The process is slow because we go by the rules... they don't( cowards) They are brainwashed by the older generation.. a monkey learn faster for f*ck sakes. but anyways Aussi Avodart .. I went to a funeral parade last week.. An Aussie died from an hard landing in a chopper.. got ejected... just saying.. Anyways, Anybody that are bitching against USA or that war in the Middle-East.. you are more than welcome to move overhere! If not, just shut the f*ck up and enjoy your Freedom... Because you guys have no idea what Hell on Earth feels/smells like. :puke:

No I'll stay here, in my own country, as should have you.

So what the Autralians are doing here then lol?? They are members of the Nato and do the same job as everybody here including the Americans. America have just more people and equipments. :bravo:

HughJass

Reaction score

hairrific said:
Will someone please tell me why I feel like I am about to have my head cut off for my freedom of speech moment??

Al Quaida

Used as a noun, a community of people, mostly, with funny beards and kkk-like clothes well it looks like that to my dad. Literal meaning: "The Base". Al Quaida was founded in Afghanistan and Osama bin Laden is their CEO. The main aim of Al Quaida is to kill any occupiers of the land that they are trying to control and occupy through force and religious oppression on sometimes there own people . To reach this, every infidel has to be killed or converted to the "right religion".

You may want to educate yourself as to what the goals of Al-Qaeda are by reading their own declarations, rather than making it up yourself.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver

But hey they just want the UN and the USA out so they can do as the please.....with the animals and Aussieavodart. :whistle:

So you'll be providing some evidence that life is better for Iraqi's and Afghans with the UN and US camped out in their respective countries?

"You think that everything began with the Taliban, but that is a lie. The atrocities began with the warlords. In the name of Islam they abolished women’s rights. Even very young girls were not safe for these rapists. They plundered museums. Bookshops were burned. They murdered more than 65,000 people. They put nails into the heads of opponents. They cut off women's breasts. "
http://www.brussellstribunal.org/MalalaiJoya010310.htm

Get all that Harrific? Those warlords are considered our 'friends' in Afghanistan and are being armed and paid by us. As someone who has bleated his fair share about rape and barbaric Islamism you're quite comfortable with us continuing to do that are you? No qualms whatsoever in helping a 'president' who cheated his way into office and legalized the rape of women?

Your belief that the Middle East is better of with us being there is just that- a belief. All of the evidence says the exact opposite. We're supporting groups who are worse than the Taliban and the Baath Party.

HughJass

Reaction score

squeegee said:
So what the Autralians are doing here then lol??

doing what they do best: being obedient little vassal-state b****s

oni

Reaction score

Saudi Arabia...................................................most of this crap going on today came out of Saudi Arabia..................what kind of democracy do they have?....................how many high level Islamic fundamentalist have come out of that place?

I wonder if they have their version of open fund raising for Jihadists at the side of the road, like the American people used to for the IRA? :shakehead: