We killed Bin Laden! f*** your Jihad! Hoorah Seals!!!!!!!!!!

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: We killed Bin Laden! f*ck your Jihad! Hoorah Seals!!!!!!!!!!

i don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but i don't find this photo convincing, it's probibly a fake since the whitehouse won't relese his photo but i could imagine the exit wound on a headshot to be quite large and would do much damage on his skull, his head seems too much intact

dead or alive i am afraid that cutting the head off a terrorist organisation doesn't necessarily kill the body, we are just gonna have another public enemy #1
as long as we have people thinking religion is a valid human endeavor we'll have people killed in it's name

HughJass

Reaction score

You spent a trillion dollars and wasted hundreds of thousands of Afghan and Iraqi civilians, nearly 6 thousand of your own troops, locked up and tortured hundreds of people who turned out to be innocent and made every muslim in the world hate you even more just to kill a guy who has no operational involvement in Al-Qaeda and was supposedly the mastermind behind 9/11, although nobody from the American government has provided any concrete evidence of his involvement.

Right.

But I understand the infantile cheering from the folks who like the cartoon version of terrorism- scary villan who is the beholder of all that is evil vs good guy heroes, heroes save the day and uphold their place as defenders of all that is righteous etc Don't bother those folk about petty things like civilian deaths, massive deficits, serious breaches of international law, future blowback etc None of that sh*t matters, just kick some ***!

Osama got everything he wanted. He won. He lured America and it's idiot followers into two quagmires which they couldn't win and would earn the hatred of muslims worldwide. Then he got his martyrs death. In the time it took to write this post NATO, the US and it's allies have probably killed enough Afghanis/Iraqi's/Libyans/Yemenis/Whoever to do more recruting for AQ than Osama ever could.

The fact that Obama knew about this since mid-last year and chose not to do anything about it until recently (when his campaign for re-election started) should tell you everything you need to know about how much of a thread Bin Laden actually represented- none. Obama just knew that it was political gold so it was stashed on the backburner to be bought out and just the right time and surprise surprise he's enjoying a surge in the polls.

booorrrriinnnnggggg

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score

aussieavodart said:
You spent a trillion dollars and wasted hundreds of thousands of Afghan and Iraqi civilians, nearly 6 thousand of your own troops, locked up and tortured hundreds of people who turned out to be innocent and made every muslim in the world hate you even more just to kill a guy who has no operational involvement in Al-Qaeda and was supposedly the mastermind behind 9/11, although nobody from the American government has provided any concrete evidence of his involvement.

Right.

Well no. You are wrong.

It was spent breaking down a terrorist group who had camps all over Afghanistan. Nobody thinks it is over now Bin Laden is dead. In fact it is the opposite, they are expecting the terrorists to step up their effort.

Not all Muslims hate the West. Do you understand what the Muslim goal is. The extremists want to make the West Muslim. This war has been going on long before 2001.

HughJass

Reaction score

optimus prime said:
Not all Muslims hate the West. Do you understand what the Muslim goal is. The extremists want to make the West Muslim. This war has been going on long before 2001.

I don't know what you mean by 'muslim goal' because muslims aren't one homogenous entity who want the same thing. The AQ goal was always drive the US and it's allies out of Arabian peninsula, draw the US into a guerilla war, avenge the deaths of Palestinians (by 'erasing' Israel) and establish a caliphate.

What we westerners believe and how we live is way, way down on their list of concerns. I agree that this didn't start on 9/11/2001 but I don't agree with the idea that 9/11 was just another blow in a centuries old religious conflict between muslims and the free world, if that is what you are suggesting.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score

aussieavodart said:
I don't know what you mean by 'muslim goal' because muslims aren't one homogenous entity who want the same thing. The AQ goal was always drive the US and it's allies out of Arabian peninsula, draw the US into a guerilla war, avenge the deaths of Palestinians (by 'erasing' Israel) and establish a caliphate.

Well I guess it depends on the Muslim and how they interpret the quran. For nearly all religions the aim is to spread the faith across the world to all people. There are times in history where the Christians did such things using violence.

However in the world right now is a group of extremist Muslims who believe that the West is evil and they must do all that is necessary to kill us or make us get on our knees and pray to Muhammad.

aussieavodart said:
The AQ goal was always drive the US and it's allies out of Arabian peninsula, draw the US into a guerilla war, avenge the deaths of Palestinians (by 'erasing' Israel) and establish a caliphate.

Yes it is, true. Do you support their views?

aussieavodart said:
What we westerners believe and how we live is way, way down on their list of concerns. I agree that this didn't start on 9/11/2001 but I don't agree with the idea that 9/11 was just another blow in a centuries old religious conflict between muslims and the free world, if that is what you are suggesting.

No, I believe it was in retaliation because the American's had been interfering in the Middle East.

I actually don't like this thread because I think we are no better than the extremist terrorists if we sing and chant at the death of someone we want to kill. It's not a sport, it's the death of a human.

Also I think it is a conspiracy and I think Bin Laden died years ago from natural causes and this was set up to boost Obama's polls. I have no evidence, just my belief.

Cassin

Reaction score

somone uk said:
i don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but i don't find this photo convincing, it's probibly a fake since the whitehouse won't relese his photo but i

It is fake and a poor photoshop at that.

somone uk said:
dead or alive i am afraid that cutting the head off a terrorist organisation doesn't necessarily kill the body, we are just gonna have another public enemy #1
as long as we have people thinking religion is a valid human endeavor we'll have people killed in it's name

Nobody in their right mind thinks otherwise.

Cassin

Reaction score

aussieavodart said:

Right.

But I understand the infantile cheering from the folks who like the cartoon version of terrorism- scary villan who is the beholder of all that is evil vs good guy heroes, heroes save the day and uphold their place as defenders of all that is righteous etc Don't bother those folk about petty things like civilian deaths, massive deficits, serious breaches of international law, future blowback etc None of that sh*t matters, just kick some ***!

Osama got everything he wanted. He won. He lured America and it's idiot followers into two quagmires which they couldn't win and would earn the hatred of muslims worldwide. Then he got his martyrs death. In the time it took to write this post NATO, the US and it's allies have probably killed enough Afghanis/Iraqi's/Libyans/Yemenis/Whoever to do more recruting for AQ than Osama ever could.

The fact that Obama knew about this since mid-last year and chose not to do anything about it until recently (when his campaign for re-election started) should tell you everything you need to know about how much of a thread Bin Laden actually represented- none. Obama just knew that it was political gold so it was stashed on the backburner to be bought out and just the right time and surprise surprise he's enjoying a surge in the polls.

booorrrriinnnnggggg

Man...you're trapped in a endless circle of cynicism with everything. You have such a horrible outlook on everything dude. I hope whatever you have going on changes for you.

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score

The Yanks are very simple minds!

Slartibartfast

Reaction score

That's what we don't have enough of these days, insulting generalizations.

Hairforever

Established Member
Reaction score

The Americans and British have come out of this as plonkers to be honest. So much for sophisticated intelligence when Bin Laden has been living in a dirty great big compound in Pakistan. Wonder how many caves in Afghanistan have been investigated by the troops during this time?As for the Pakistan government, what a load of shits. America and Britain should withdraw all the funding from that desperate shithole or subjugate that poor excuse for a country to India. Forget Libya, Pakistan is the place to take out.

And Obama needs to distance himself from the so-called glory. He's America's Tony Blair. And that, my American citizens, is not a compliment.

HughJass

Reaction score

Cassin said:
Man...you're trapped in a endless circle of cynicism with everything. You have such a horrible outlook on everything dude. I hope whatever you have going on changes for you.

Is there a rosey side to this entire debacle that I'm missing? Can you make a compelling argument as to why it's all been worth it in spite of the massive bill both in terms human life, money, civil liberties and future security threat?

To characterize somebody's disgust with the most egregious examples of governmental abuse of power as mere 'cynicism', suggests you have massively naive view of the world.

Hairforever

Established Member
Reaction score

We've had our own terrorist attacks to contend with the London bombings on 7th July 2005, not on the scale of 9/11 maybe but devastating nonetheless. But when it comes to what we're told by our government and what we hear from the lips of Bush and now Obama, we Brits don't take everything that's said as gospel. We read between the lines. Not sure your average American does that. No offence but there's nothing wrong in being a little cynical about what has just happened. Especially since the official story has been changed 3 times now. Hmmm..... Why is that I wonder?

HughJass

Reaction score

finfighter said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right we should have Just let 9/11 slide we shouldn't have responded at all, then we would have truly won; damn dude, I wish you were the president here, you would probably cure aids and cancer as well with your incredible insights, you are a beautiful person. You know that, LMAO!!!!!

Bin laden won because Muslims hate us Really? Who started this fight dude? They already hated us enough to blow themselves up while attacking our country. I think it's safe to say that radical muslim extremists already hated us, maybe that's why they attacked our country? Hmmmm, you think? The difference between our country and your philosophy is that we fight back, and at no end we don't bend over and take it from these assclowns. Have we spent a ton of cash hell yeah, and the people who died on 9/11 are worth every f****ing penny, it's about principle, you don't f*ck with the US period!

Your comments are so ignorant that it's a real struggle to actually type a suiting reply. You obviously have no grasp of history and politics at all. As far as your concerned the world began on 9/11. Your decision to support certain wars are clearly born out of nothing more than emotion, vengeance and a desire to display American power to the rest of the world and then boast endlessly about how great you are, no matter what wars you are losing and how many civilians you are killing.

Wow are you f****ing mental, he was their figure head, he was their charismatic leader and he undoubtedly had direct involvment in many of their operations, It's not like we found tons of intelligence at his house or anything, In his personal belongings, Oh wait......

He was the founder and spiritual head of a group which is more of an idea/inspiration than anything else. There is no real central command with some big wig sitting in a control bunker somewhere.

There was never any solid evidence of Bin Laden's involvement in 9/11. When the Taliban offered to hand him over to the Americans if evidence of his involvement was provided, Bush refused. Plenty of terrorism experts consider the issue of his involvement to be one big question mark.

HughJass

Reaction score

finfighter said:
@aussie

Sense you are obviously the most informed historical and political expert on the internet, let me ask you a question (I know that you have all of the answers).

How should the US have responded when our country was attacked, what exactly should we have done, in your glorious opinion.

If I thought for a second that you were asking me that question because you genuinely wanted to listen to some viewpoints other than your own and not because you want me to provide you with another opportunity to shout all over me with your reactionary nonsense, then I might be bothered to address it.

HughJass

Reaction score

finfighter said:
Really, terrorism experts huh :laugh: ? And you call my comments ignorant damn dude, really? You can't be serious, the guy is on f****ing tape claiming resposibility for 9/11 and you're saying he's not responsible, damn, just damn. If there's one thing that I have learned it's that there's no use arguing with a conspiracy theorist.

The video in question has never been authenticated. The FBI never had enough evidence to charge him with which is why 'wanted for 9/11 didn't' appear underneath his name. He was always wanted in connection with the bombings in Africa.

HughJass

Reaction score

finfighter said:
See this is very typical behavior from a naysayer, you love to tell everyone else what they are doing wrong yet you can't articulate what you would have done differently, I will ask you again-

How should the US have responded to the 9/11 atttacks?

It's typical behaviour from somebody who doesn't like to waste their time on sh*t stirrers. Making condescending comments about how anyone who doesn't follow your line of thought is a know-it-all isn't the best way of letting somebody know that you are genuinely interested in what they have to say.

HughJass

Reaction score

finfighter said:
Wow, another conspiracy theorist, so do you also believe that the US moon landing was faked?

You don't think that FBI would have used it to charge him with if they thought it was authentic?

In 2006, Rex Tomb, then the FBI's chief of investigative publicity, was asked why not. He replied: "The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11."11
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=15892

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Awesome job by the US commandos and intelligence ! :bravo:

(btw Aussie, everything is arguable {Socrates} Ben Laden is dead, just let the people rejoice ffs :p )

oni

Reaction score

Ah 9/11 and what a big opening for "disaster capitalism". Lets invade Iraq and get that "evil" Saddam Hussein, funny he got a "trial" and no WMD's or terrorist training camps to be seen.

Now we move to Afghanistan a country that had been used as a cold war football! This is now getting another kicking! And for what! It is a poor sh*t hole of a country!

This is not going to stop and the west needs to put it's house in order and stop exporting it's version of "democracy".

oni

Reaction score

finfighter said:
oni said:
Now we move to Afghanistan a country that had been used as a cold war football! This is now getting another kicking! And for what! It is a poor sh*t hole of a country!

Hmmm, maybe because this country harbored Bin Laden and allowed Al qaeda to operate there.

Hmmmm this country Afghanistan did not have a real government at the time, so who as a collective "harbored Bin Laden"? some local tribal leader?

So that is cause to smash the crap out of a piss poor country with no government.......... :whistle: and kill how many innocent Afghans?

I don't see the West trying it on with Pakistan, which has been playing both sides of the fence and has training camps on it's land. It is also I well known fact taliban fighters cross into Pakistan to regroup. Now to top it off you found Bin Laden in Pakistan!

Now Pakistan has a government, army and intelligence agency etc............do you see where I am going with this?