way31-6606 More anecdotes of it working

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why was this drug stopped it was made after cyclosporine saw great results then it didn’t go anywhere

Attachments

• BF4A57CE-48E2-45DF-9501-00BAED6FDDB6.jpeg
    BF4A57CE-48E2-45DF-9501-00BAED6FDDB6.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 264
  • 62410620-6B0B-4BD9-821C-DDB7F3CD7DDE.jpeg
    62410620-6B0B-4BD9-821C-DDB7F3CD7DDE.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 283

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
iirc there was a group buy without much results and researchers stopped moving forward right?

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
iirc there was a group buy without much results and researchers stopped moving forward right?
When was there a group buy and was it tested properly . This guy on Reddit I talked to him he saw great results and I’ve yet to hear anything else

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so this was being researched by Giuliani Pharma but this company sells stupid vitamin cope asscrack snake oil products so of course it went nowhere. in 2019 they had decided to look for similar compounds with an "even better" safety profile, and they were planning to launch a product with it in 2020. today it seems they're following the biotin supplement route.

this is the big thread about it years ago: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...16606-stuff-is-making-headlines-today.113990/ but don't read it because it's retarded

it works decently and it's very cheap so there's no group buy buzz. fans of chemical cocktails probably already use it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It costs too much to get a drug through the regulatory process. They never intended to move forward with, they made a cosmetic that does the same thing, but is less potent.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so this was being researched by Giuliani Pharma but this company sells stupid vitamin cope asscrack snake oil products so of course it went nowhere. in 2019 they had decided to look for similar compounds with an "even better" safety profile, and they were planning to launch a product with it in 2020. today it seems they're following the biotin supplement route.

this is the big thread about it years ago: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...16606-stuff-is-making-headlines-today.113990/ but don't read it because it's retarded

it works decently and it's very cheap so there's no group buy buzz. fans of chemical cocktails probably already use it.
It’s a shame companies throw away the good products that work what a f*****g messed up world

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all tried it years ago. Verified authentic pure product. We used various vehicles in concentrations 0.1 to 1%. Nobody got results. Some people said it “reduced shedding”
I highly doubt you got way from a group buy and it was legit now I think all your group buys are pure garbage