Watery sperm and morning woods

Watery semen and no morning woods?

• Total voters

Fanjeera

Reaction score
If you have never taken finasteride, please do not vote or post in this thread!

Watery sperm and no morning woods is why my mood keeps dropping to zero all the time. My ejaculate is just so lifeless, transparent, watery and decreased compared to what it used to be. I just can't be a healthy person, if I'm having this, can I? How is your semen, finasteride users and quitters?
And do you have erections when you wake up? I don't have them anymore and that's another frustrating indicator that my organism isn't okay.
Thank you very much!

NB! This thread is for the users of finasteride also. I want everyone to answer to know, if anyone has been able to avoid these side effects, because I highly doubt.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Bump! Please vote! Has anyone on finasteride ever avoided these side effects?

Trebor

Reaction score
Have you ever considered that it could be from something else?

Woman claim that the taste of semen can be effected by what a man eats.

I am doing fine and I take half a pill of Proscar a day. Of course it can affect people differently, but what else is going on in your life? What type of lifestyle do you lead? What type of diet?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
There's no way anything else could have caused this right after I took my first pill of finasteride.

cuebald

Reaction score
No sides from finasteride.
I might have had a slightly tender chest but it was so mild I might have imagined it.
This is on 1MG of finasteride a day.

I'm planning on adding 100MG daily oral spironolactone to my regimen, I'll update how well that goes.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I suggest everyone on finasteride with watery, transparent, low amounted, jelly, lifeless or some other way strange sperm, test it. You may be infertile like me. This was one of my biggest concerns and it was true.