Was on finasteride/Keto 2%/Dermarolling/LLLT, was shedding massively.

TheHawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dropped microneedling and Ketocanazole shampoo.

Added Sodium Thiosulfate topically, nightly pig lard on scalp, and Baicalin, shedding is almost down 100% for over a week now.

Im also adding fisetin and TMG for DNA repair and cellular senescence since the more aging you do, the more sensitive you are to the DHT cascade and it’s effects.

I was shedding MASSIVELY every day and I know I could easily out pace the minimal shedding I have now with the right microneedling protocol.

I used to do 1.5 mm deep weekly, did nothing.

Chen’s 1 mm twice a day easily worked for me so there’s that.

I’ll update this with time. Pics won’t do justice what I’m talking about as of now, but we all know our scalps, I think I can earn the benefit of the doubt for accurately calling my own shedding.

TheHawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are all the things you mentioned topicals, or do you take any of those orally?
All topicals except Baicalin, finasteride, fisetin, and TMG.

As an update, I eliminated everything except sodium thiosulfate and my hair didn’t shed at all.

I’m doing nothing the past couple weeks and all my gains are still there.

Finasteride, I really believe, is completely irrelevant to my very recent success.

I haven’t seen results from it in 4 years, until this overlap with other kinds of treatment.

Im gonna add 3 things in the coming months:
Copper peptides topically, 700-850 nm laser light for better depth, and a growband from hair guard since I just cannot find a cheap version anywhere on the internet. But the efficacy and science of the thing is real.