want to try RU

dan1938

Reaction score
posting here again, because I posted in wrong section........

I am fairly new here, so I apologize If these questions have already been asked!

I have been on finasteride for 28 months now and I have had good results despite some side effects. Around the same time last year I did experience moderately severe acne and went on an ultra-low dose accutane and benzoyl peroxide combo. I dropped the accutane around christmas when I noticed it was receding my hair line. Then a week after that I developed puffy nips and the tell tell signs of beginnings of Gyno.:shock: I blamed it on accutane and continued to use finasteride. I used natural anti-estrogens to "control" Gyno. It hasn't progressed any further but it comes right back if I skip a dose of the anti-estrogens. I finally accepted my denial and decided to taper-off finasteride as it has been the reason all along. I did contemplate aromatase inhibitors and the sort but didn't want to mess with my endocrine system any more. I have been tapering off for a week and can already feel that I have more energy and a more optimistic outlook on life. My gyno has also subsided a little.... may be it is psychological..who knows...so that is my little story on hair loss so far

Right now I have made up my mind to try RU. I already know how to make the preparations and all that, but I want your guys' advice on:

1) The current consensus on the effectiveness of Ru
2) Any new development on the preferences of vehicle
3) The most reliable sources. Are there any group buys going on right now? I live in Toronto, Canada.

any input would be much appreciated!

dan1938

Reaction score
posting here again, because I posted in wrong section........

I am fairly new here, so I apologize If these questions have already been asked!

I have been on finasteride for 28 months now and I have had good results despite some side effects. Around the same time last year I did experience moderately severe acne and went on an ultra-low dose accutane and benzoyl peroxide combo. I dropped the accutane around christmas when I noticed it was receding my hair line. Then a week after that I developed puffy nips and the tell tell signs of beginnings of Gyno.:shock: I blamed it on accutane and continued to use finasteride. I used natural anti-estrogens to "control" Gyno. It hasn't progressed any further but it comes right back if I skip a dose of the anti-estrogens. I finally accepted my denial and decided to taper-off finasteride as it has been the reason all along. I did contemplate aromatase inhibitors and the sort but didn't want to mess with my endocrine system any more. I have been tapering off for a week and can already feel that I have more energy and a more optimistic outlook on life. My gyno has also subsided a little.... may be it is psychological..who knows...so that is my little story on hair loss so far

Right now I have made up my mind to try RU. I already know how to make the preparations and all that, but I want your guys' advice on:

1) The current consensus on the effectiveness of Ru
2) Any new development on the preferences of vehicle
3) The most reliable sources. Are there any group buys going on right now? I live in Toronto, Canada.

any input would be much appreciated!
bump

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
I do not know much abour ru, but you put this in the wrong forum. It should be in the Anti Androgen forum. You should get some responses.