Want To See What People Think About This ?

MrWelsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wanted to say that I’ve had a receding hairline now for 4 years since I was 18. Tried most of the proven treatments and some not so proven (Trinov). But a few days ago I made an observation which I want to get people’s thoughts on. So before my hairloss started I had a gf and she loved them head massager spiders. If anyone’s used them they were great. Used to make my scalp feel really weird. However we split up and I haven’t used one since until I saw one advertised on amazon and bought it. when I first got it and used it I felt nothing at all apart from the area towards the back of my head. I have no thinning yet that I can notice apart from at the front of my head but the supposed doner area was the only area that it felt like I remember. I know you hear a lot of things about scalp hardening and what not but I can promise that the nerves in my scalp are no where near as sensitive as they used to be. Thoughts?

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used one of those on my scalp, like around 14-15 years ago. I have no idea if it did any good but it did feel good.

Last edited:

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you'd feel it more in the back and sides because there is more meat/muscle in those areas as opposed to the thin skin on the top of the scalp.