Waiting list for HM?

G

Hello, does anybody know whether there is a waiting list for HM? I mean if it actually comes out every balding male who has the money will get it. So, it is useless for us, when it comes out in 2010 but we have to wait 10 years, because everybody wants it. That´s why I am planning to register asap on a waiting list. Any infos already? Few of you guys have been emailing with Catherine Harris from ICX. Could you ask her if there will be a waiting list?

jeffsss

Reaction score
I'd worry about them ever perfecting it. then a waiting list.

I'd imagine "IF" it ever comes out. that every hair transplant outfit will offer it. many will pop up as a new get rich quick scheme.

there wouldnt be as long as a wait as you think

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Interesting question, which made me think of this one:

Was there a waiting list for hair transplants when that procedure first came out? Wonder if there are any articles about it.

On a different subject, why did he have to die, man!?! Layne Staley was such a good singer. Would and Don't Follow are two of my favorite songs. I don't remember "where I was that day", but I recall being pretty pissed off about it when I heard the news of his overdose.

hasta.

G

Jeff, I am with you on this one. Under no circumstance I believe HM to be out as early as 2010. I would be happy if it comes out in 2015. Are you sure that hair transplant clinics will also offer HM?

elguapo,

well hair transplants are not comparable to HM, imo. HM is said to be much safer than hair transplant. The first generations of hair transplant had only poor results.

If you like the accoustic stuff of Alice in Chains, you should give Mad Season a try. Mad Season were a side project of Staley, Mike McGready of Pearl Jam and the drummer of Screaming Trees. Their album "Above" is one of the most underrated rock album of the 90s. You will love it.

btp11

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Jeff, I am with you on this one. Under no circumstance I believe HM to be out as early as 2010. I would be happy if it comes out in 2015. Are you sure that hair transplant clinics will also offer HM?

elguapo,

well hair transplants are not comparable to HM, imo. HM is said to be much safer than hair transplant. The first generations of hair transplant had only poor results.

If you like the accoustic stuff of Alice in Chains, you should give Mad Season a try. Mad Season were a side project of Staley, Mike McGready of Pearl Jam and the drummer of Screaming Trees. Their album "Above" is one of the most underrated rock album of the 90s. You will love it.

amen to the AIC and mad season stuff. mad season also has a b-side "i dont wanna be a soldier" on a compilation cd...check it out.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I would definitely call to see if there is a waiting list in the beginning of 08. By then, I'll enough saved up for it. I don't care how long it takes.