Vive for men... does it work??

G

I was just wondering if anyone has tried out the new Vive for men shampoo, gel, and other stuff that they came up with to make hair look thicker. I was just wondering if anyone has any good comments on this stuff and if its worth the money?

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
Never heard of it. So many snake oil salesman out there. Not just for hairloss but all kinds of other topics in which us homospaiens deal with.

:roll:

Pce Brian

Oh yeah one of my girls referedto me today as charlie brown dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
just tried the shampoo today. It sucks.

G

"BadHairDecade", what type of hair loss are you experiencing. Is it male pattern baldness or is it diffuce. Because I am a diffuse thinner and have a solid hairline just wish my hair looked only a little bit thicker but I still have really good coverage. Are you saying that this shampoo isn't even good for making it look only a little bit thicker???

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Diffuse.
BTW diffuse thinning is also considered male pattern baldness

KrazyK

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using the shampoo+conditioner version of it, I personally think it's the best shampoo I've used since I started losing my hair. It makes my hair feel softer and thicker, without totally drying it out and making it all oily. There's other people that say it sucks, I guess it matters on who it is. I saw at CVS today, Suave has a "for men" line now too. I might check it out, it's cheaper then the Vive also