Vitamins with finasteride...is this safe?

joejoebaggins

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have been on propecia for 4 months and i'm going to add some of immortals regime to my own. The advice he gave me was to take
50mg of SDG, 100-150mg of Beta-Sistosterol Complex, and 200mg of Green Tea Extract. I will be taking those once a day along with one pill of finasteride in the morning along with food.

My question is, is this safe to take while on finasteride? Will i see any side effects? Thank you :)

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
AFAIK - totally safe.

I take the same stuff w/ finasteride (and more) - no problems on my end.

joejoebaggins

Reaction score
hair_tomorrow: Thank you very much for your reply. Kind of the same question but did you notice any difference in your hair or well being?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
joejoebaggins said:
hair_tomorrow: Thank you very much for your reply. Kind of the same question but did you notice any difference in your hair or well being?

Mentally - I've always been kind of steady and laid back and haven't really noticed much difference there. (Ok - I did go through a bit of a black period from 99 - 02, but that's another story :)

Physically - I haven't caught a cold or been sick since I can remember (hangovers don't count). cooincidence, or anti-oxidants?

My existing hair looks better and healthier than ever. I can't claim any major regrowth though, except for some vellus hairs in my temple regiions and "maybe" some mild general thickening.

Adrian

Reaction score
Hey guys, yeah I was told by my derm that with finasteride you can do or eat pretty much anything you normally do - so don't worry about the vitamins.

In my case, I have been chugging down vitamins since I was 14. Maybe I am using shite vitamins, but I still get colds and flus like the average guy ... except my piss is flourescent yellow and glows in the dark.

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
Adrian said:
Hey guys, yeah I was told by my derm that with finasteride you can do or eat pretty much anything you normally do - so don't worry about the vitamins.

In my case, I have been chugging down vitamins since I was 14. Maybe I am using shite vitamins, but I still get colds and flus like the average guy ... except my piss is flourescent yellow and glows in the dark.

We all get that bright colored piss. Its the vitamens that dont get absorbed and pissed out. Example- Vit B12.

Kojak85

Reaction score
Hey joe, i was wondering, where do you get these vitamins? and what does SDG stand for?

I was thinking about getting some vitamins but not sure which ones to get...
Personally i've NEVER noticed any difference from the days I take vitamins from the other days that I don't take'em, i'm wondering if the whole vitamin thing is just one big scam :p

what about you guys? any difference?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
tpeter said:
We all get that bright colored piss. Its the vitamens that dont get absorbed and pissed out. Example- Vit B12.

It's the riboflavin (vitamin B2) that specifically causes that effect, not the others.

Bryan