Very sensible skin (hands)

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
I take dutasteride since nearly 6 month. I will make a big update next time.
But since this week i have considered a weird problem with my skin.
It got very sensible and soft!!! Like women's skin?????

Ok, not a big problem because i am programmer and must not work hard with hands. But i am a bit afraid of this. This week i cut somewhere my right hand, i have a little wound that only closes slowly.
Today i bought an item in a carton i seemed to cut my left hand a bit on the border, not sore but a bit blood was there.

I use daily moisturizer for face and so this comes to hands automatically. Ok, perhaps it is a wrong creme, that may be. I can try another.

What i did 2 weeks ago: i lowered my dose to 4 x 0.5mg a week! But this takes time to affect. Perhaps i had a too high dose of dutasterid in my body for my situation.

Anybody else with such skin problems?

JustBreathe

Established Member
Reaction score
My skin is overly sensible as well. It never drinks too much or parties to hard, and it always crosses the road at a set of lights.

:)

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
JustBreathe said:
My skin is overly sensible as well. It never drinks too much or parties to hard, and it always crosses the road at a set of lights.
:)
???

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacky: the word you were looking for was sensitive not sensible.

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, well, sorry, i am no native english speaking man. I am german. But i am more interested in other opinions of the topic.