VERY IRRADIC SHEDDING, PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK

pmzito

Reaction score
hey guys.

i been taking my proscar cut into 5ths since february 2005. recently i been looking at my pillow and it is coverred with hair. im like omg! i run my fingers through my hair even after a shower and more comes out.

everything i read said shedding happens at the 6 week period or 2 month period. according to me starting propecia/proscar in february it has been 6 months that I have been on the stuff every single day.

why is my shedding happening now? has anyone else had their shedding happen at a later date like this? it has been 2-3 weeks of this so far and im freaking out. any info you guys can give would be great.

the thing that worries me is i am at the 6 month point of treatment not the 2 month.

SE-freak

Reaction score
I have heard other people experience sheds several months into treatment too. Is this the first shed you experience?or you had an initial shed too?

Do not freak out; it is probably coming thicker and stronger.

pmzito

Reaction score
first shed. i started my rogaine at the end of december then my propecia in february. i didnt experience really any shed then. but now its insane, i can pull hairs out like crazy. my pillow is coverred every morning. my gf was like wtf.

pmzito

Reaction score
omg, seriously my hair was never this thin before. when it is wet it looks like sh*t. even now my hair looks worse than when i started taking this stuff.

i sit here and shake hairs out that basically all over my chest. not like 5 or 6, im talking like 20+