Venting!! (please Add Just A Couple More Words)

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honest to god, some days I feel like saying f*** it and going bald. If there's one thing that's true of this goddamn hairloss nightmare it's that nothing is simple, nothing is easy. If you find something that could marginally help you, you can bet your bottom dollar that there's also gonna be a risk it's gonna age your skin, give you cancer or make you grow tits.

For once, FOR ONCE, I would like to find something that works half as good as minoxidil, but there's absolutely no chance that my dick is gonna fall off from it.

It's just so frustrating researching all this stuff only to always find some twist or wrinkle that makes it so you can't take it, unless you have a really devil may care attitude about risk, or being unable to access some study, or needing to invest 10 hours of study to see whether something is safe and whether you could potentially use it only for the answer to invariably be no, or the keto shampoo that could help you is exclusively made with some carcinogen in it... it's NEVER easy.

Anyway, f*** hairloss

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were in a position where growing my hair back was not tenable I'd go in a dead breakneck pace to get the money together to get a hair transplant, thankfully I know my hair is going to recover, and I WILL get a transplant to enhance my hairline, but thankfully the majority of my hair is only going to improve.

I would say if you're that worried about going bald and you're not ready to give up and kill yourself, do whatever it is you need to get the money together to get a transplant, you may think differently afterward.