[venting] I Hate How We're Supposed To Just Suck It Up

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's ridiculous: everyone with half a functioning brain knows we live in an image-obsessed society but complaining about baldness is still seen as pitiful vanity simply because it mostly affects men.
I'm told to just man up. "Just shave it bro" " Don't be so vain sweety people like you for who you are inside"
These people are the same c**** that put tons of products in their hair, cope with muscles or with shitty beards or plaster their face with make-up. If I wasn't balding I'd pull out my hair listening to the same cognetive dissonance babble all the time.
Yeah it's just merely a coincidence that all my friends with terrible hairloss are depressed and single.
"Oh well other people have it way worse, it's just hair bro"
Yeah f*** you buddy. How many times do we have to hear this retarded argument. Yeah I have it better than sombody dying of cancer. And somebody dying of cancer has it better than someone in hell being raped with 6 foot spiked dildos. Doesn't make our situation much better now does it?

Tbh all this taboo and ridicule surrounding balding is a form of severe culturally and socially accepted misandry. Men are just supposed to soldier on in a society that doesn't give a flying f*** about them anymore
Well I wil go down fighting for every last damn follicle

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude don't be such a pussy plenty of women like bald heads, I bet you look great shaved just look at Jason statham or bruce willis. Just eat healthy and do yoga and go to the gym and you're gonna feel GREAT and remember: confidence is the only thing that matters in the end!

Just kidding. We're fucked. Mount your steed and ride with us into battle.