Vaping/smoking And Hairloss - Advice/experiences

begonethotdenity

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not here to debate whether the intake of nicotine/tobacco negatively effect hairloss, I think it's widely accepted they do.

I've been smoking for two years, I'm getting to the stage where I want to stop. I've bought a Juul but the pods are 18.5%. Alongside my own research, does anyone have any recomendations when it comes to a vape/e-cig? I'm looking for something available in the UK that provides low % pods but also is easy and convinient to carry around like a Juul.

Thanks in advance!

Falco4758

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started smoking /vaping 5 weeks ago. My hair has dramatically gone downhill in that time span. Hoping it comes back as I have stopped.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not here to debate whether the intake of nicotine/tobacco negatively effect hairloss, I think it's widely accepted they do.

I've been smoking for two years, I'm getting to the stage where I want to stop. I've bought a Juul but the pods are 18.5%. Alongside my own research, does anyone have any recomendations when it comes to a vape/e-cig? I'm looking for something available in the UK that provides low % pods but also is easy and convinient to carry around like a Juul.

Thanks in advance!
Get a Flavostix with some low % nicotine salts.

KarennJames

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been a smoker for about 10 years now, and I've noticed some hair loss over the years. I've been trying to quit smoking for a while, and I recently switched to vaping. I started out with a Juul, but I found that the pods were too high in nicotine for me. After doing some research, I came across a website called https://igetoz.com/Discount Vapes that offers a wide range of vape devices and e-liquids. I was able to find a device that was convenient to carry around but also had lower nicotine options. I'm still in the process of quitting smoking completely, but I've noticed that my hair loss has slowed down since I started vaping. I think that finding the right device and e-liquid with lower nicotine levels can definitely help.