Useless Consultation In Dubai. Low Donor Count?

SnippingBubbler

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello

I decided to scout few hair transplant clinics here in Dubai. And landed in Dubai Cosmetic Surgery. Made an appointment and went through with that.

Met with some random woman, thought she was a doctor but she wasn’t. She was straight forward but didn’t even leave her desk.

She asked me to turn over my head to look at my scalp and donor area. She claimed I had moderate donor supply around 2500 grafts

I was kinda skeptical as she was able to guess this number without even using any instrument to check hair density per square centimeter. Then she claimed that all people have 2500 donor supply and that’s the max can be done.

Finally, she offered me around $4000 for the whole procedure as it’s “haha” the current month discount and the past month they had an offer of $5000 discount (price is $8k originally) and I should grap it.

It felt more like a manipulation to get sales by a salesperson other than an actual qualified person who looked at my scalp 3 feet away and saying that I have low donor supply of 2500.

What you guys think?