Use Minoxidil Post Hair Transplant?

Tosh

My Regimen
Reaction score
For people who've had a hair transplant, are you using minoxidil? I'm currently at 2 weeks post hair transplant and it was recommended by my Doctor for 6 months.

If it makes any difference I have been on finasteride for 1 year.

jeffmarsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
What would you think, Is it works for hair receding. I have also facing Hair Loss from last 8 months. I think to opt hair Transplant surgery, Most of the People done hair transplantation. What would you suggest ?:eek::eek:

meangreen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I was instructed to use it within 2 weeks post op on the receipient area to maybe help it grow faster. Furthermore, I use it in other areas for general usage, in order to make sure I lose hair slower.

Tosh

My Regimen
Reaction score
After thinking about it, I did decide to use it to help prevent the need for another hair transplant in the future.

Rahul123

My Regimen
Reaction score
After thinking about it, I did decide to use it to help prevent the need for another hair transplant in the future.

Minoxidil is quite effective and definitely, it helps in preventing further hair loss issues.
I have experienced the same and I used it for at least 6 months and now I am having good hair growth at the age of 40 even.