URGENTLY NEED HELP FOR SOLUTION OR CONSULTATION BALDING at 16

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't get on Finasteide or Dutasteride, reason being these meds try to stop the production of DHT which dictates penile growth right up until 21/22. So at the tender age of 16, this is not a good idea my friend. Besides your "hair loss" is not substantial if real or imagined, you might not even be losing.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Natural remedy
Pure jojoba oil 2/3 times a week, in the night and wash in the morning, can be very intersting for you.
A lot of luck

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Throughout this year I have noticed my hairs been thinning mostly at the front but no hairloss at crown or any other place. This has lead me to getting really stressed. The symptoms are
- itching
- tingling in my scalp when I go to certain places
- sometimes tenderness too
As you see in the picture there is a thin patch but it’s not bald.
It was always thick here but after cutting my long curls now I have thin patches

The imagine with the middle part is before when my hair was thicker (14)
Now I’m 16!
If you know why reaching out to me thank you!

All my hormonal blood work was good no deficiencies but I have thinning
You need to get on HRT. I suggest you go nuclear with bicalutamide, dutasteride, estradiol. You need to lower your T to female levels and block all androgens.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
To me this looks like the early stages of diffuse thinning. This is exactly what happened to me. My hair used to be extremely thick as a young teen, then in my early 20s my mum would say your hair is more softer, and in bright lights I could see some scalp. Hair loss is gradual, by the time we have seen visual changes like this I think we've already lost half the hair on our head. I think at this length of hair you should not be able to see any scalp at all. Like you the hair on my sides and back also thinned a bit, probably more apparent on curly hair.

Your hair reminds me of the American tennis legend Pete Sampras. He had thick curly dark hair but over the course of his career you could see more and more scalp each year and then he ended up mostly bald and had a transplant. Most people would look at his early pictures and not consider him as balding but to us 'expert spotters' we can see where it started.

Have a look at his pictures as he got older. Also notice he had the thinning sides as well.

Attachments

• Pete-Sampras-Wimbledon-1993-from-PA.jpg
    Pete-Sampras-Wimbledon-1993-from-PA.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 07dkps01.jpg
    07dkps01.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 46
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 45
  • b_sampras1999_200_190629_mc.jpg
    b_sampras1999_200_190629_mc.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 7694576.jpg
    7694576.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 636670809167134422-Todd-Martin-Pete-Sampras-3.jpg
    636670809167134422-Todd-Martin-Pete-Sampras-3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 45
  • maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 39
  • pete-sampras-wimbledon-champion-1994-16-february-1995-HWTWH5.jpg
    pete-sampras-wimbledon-champion-1994-16-february-1995-HWTWH5.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 36
  • gettyimages-681590307-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-681590307-1024x1024.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 32
  • EVaQk-DWoAIqcub.jpg_large.jpg
    EVaQk-DWoAIqcub.jpg_large.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 43

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry but it looks like you are losing hair. People will tell you that you look fine, it's only when things get quite bad that people really notice and will then label you as balding. The exact same thing happened to me. I only wish that I took action at 22 rather than 26.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably Pete Sampras used finas and other meds for hair. The result is that.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably Pete Sampras used finas and other meds for hair. The result is that.
He already started balding before finasteride came out and continued to do so throughout his career. He might have taken it after his career ended. He was nowhere near as vain as Agassi and would never take something that could potentially affect him athletically.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Also whenever I show these pics about me balding everyone usually says “ur not balding and ur too young to be balding” they also say “ the reason ur hair is thin is because ur putting flashlight in the pictures.
This happened to me. I would only see my scalp in very bright lights, my family and doctor said everything was fine but it clearly wasn't. When your hair is dry at the length you have it, you should not be able to see any scalp unless you do a side parting.

Going back to Pete Sampras, no one would say he was balding in this picture but you can see some scalp and we know it just got worse with time.

In terms of being too young to be balding, there are several teenagers who begin balding in their teen years and then go completely bald in their early to mid 20s.

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 30

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve tried rosemary oil but it made my hair really itchy and inflamed so I use no oils instead
Pure rosemary oil have ths effect, you need dilute at 3% in an oil carrier
Also a part of me thinks it’s not male pattern hairloss but telogen effluvium because i used to stress a lot and I still do and in 1 month my hair got thinner surely male pattern baldness is not this quick
Stress hair loss is diffuse in all scalp, very different to common hair loss

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand you regarding rosemary essential oil, is very sytong, but you can use lavender oil diluted in jojoba oil.
Best of luck

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss at a young age can be stressful, and it's important to address it as soon as possible. Here's what you can do:

See a doctor or dermatologist:

• This is the most crucial step. They can diagnose the underlying cause of your hair loss, which is essential for determining the best course of treatment. There are various reasons for hair loss in teenagers, and a doctor can help rule out any underlying medical conditions.
  • Don't be afraid to seek help. Dermatologists specialize in hair and scalp conditions, and they can provide expert advice and treatment options.
Here are some resources to help you find a doctor or dermatologist:

• Insurance Provider: Contact your insurance provider to find dermatologists in your network.
  • Online Directories: Use online directories like Zocdoc or Healthgrades to search for dermatologists in your area. You can filter by insurance and patient reviews.
In the meantime, here are some general tips that might be helpful:

• Maintain a healthy lifestyle: Eat a balanced diet rich in essential nutrients for hair health, like protein, iron, vitamins A, C, D, E, and zinc. Manage stress through relaxation techniques like meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep.
  • Gentle hair care: Avoid harsh shampoos, excessive heat styling (blow drying, straightening), and tight hairstyles that can put stress on the hair follicles.
  • Be cautious about hair loss products: Not all remedies or products marketed for hair loss are effective, and some might even be harmful. Consult a doctor before trying anything new.