United Pharmacies

Finglish

Reaction score
Thanks to all you people for answering all my previous posts.

I am about to order Generic Finpecia from "United Pharmacies" online web site. Just a feedback question. Have any of you people had any problems with their products? Any devious delivery issues? I am ordering to Europe so my situation is different to the U.S people in this forum.

Let me know if any of you have used there Generic Finpecia. I am curious if that has worked with people. I am currently on Propecia and the price is a bit too high. So I wish to switch to Generic.

Thanks.

oni

Reaction score
I have had no problem with them and I have had my delivery to the UK in 10 days, three times now. :) :)

Cornholio

Established Member
Reaction score
I have used United Pharmacies for Dutas (Dr Reddy's Dutasteride) and recieved the correct packaged product promptly, with an email to show it was sent... No complaints.

You could get the Fincar (generic proscar) 5mg, cut the pills into fourths, and save even more money (about 50% per day) compared to Finpecia... as Finpecia and Fincar are both the same ingredient made by the same Pharmaceutical Co. there is little reason not to do that (same as splitting proscar into fourths instead of using Propecia) ... Just a thought.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They delivered my duprost ridiculously late, like about 2 weeks, but it did arrive. They did apologise profusely, however, saying that it was a one off (bad luck). The stamp on the box said it was routed somewhere ridiculous like Tuvalu, so if you're ordering from them it is necessary to be a patient soul.