United Pharmacies USA USERS ONLY

Side Show Bob

Reaction score
Wednesday March 07, 2007 9:54 PM

I need to reorder some Proscar. Has anyone in the USA used United Pharmacies recently? Any problems? How long to get your order? How was their customer service? I undestand they are in Hong Kong now. Is this true?

What is their website address? Also,

Anyone in the USA ordering Proscar from any other sites? How were they?

I appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks.

Side Show Bob

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i order dutas from them.

Fast shipping usually takes a week.
No problems so far.

G

Took me a week as well, though it's sent registered since it's international. You HAVE to have someone be there to sign for it otherwise you will need to pick it up from the PO the next day.

Yes they are based in Hong Kong but they said they do not receive any of their medicines from Hong Kong. Also the margins on counterfeit generic finasteride are so low that counterfeiters don't bother, they go after the Merck stuff.

beaner

Reaction score
FairTaxNow said:
Took me a week as well, though it's sent registered since it's international. You HAVE to have someone be there to sign for it otherwise you will need to pick it up from the PO the next day.

Yes they are based in Hong Kong but they said they do not receive any of their medicines from Hong Kong. Also the margins on counterfeit generic finasteride are so low that counterfeiters don't bother, they go after the Merck stuff.

Really? When did they start with registered mail? I've ordered from them maybe 3 times and it was delivered right to my mailbox. I never had to sign for anything.

G

Well it came registered when I got mine which was around Feb 1st of this year. I thought international automatically comes registered? Maybe not, 1st international package I've received! :)

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
i order dutas from them.

Fast shipping usually takes a week.
No problems so far.

What he said!

And it only comes registered if you request it so (AFAIK). Otherwise you'll find it in your mailbox in a plain brown wrapper.

They're cool.