United Phamacies-- Please help, Legit?? Proscar

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Hi I have been searching the forums for the answer but it seems to be mixed. I just ordered Merck Procar from UP and it got here in 8 days which is great. I was wondering if anyone else has ordered from them and got results. just need a little reassuring they are legit.
Thanks Guys!

NedFlanders

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been ordering Finpecia from United Pharmacies and I can say from my experiece they are 110% legit.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Thanks NedFlanders, I really appreciate your response. That actually reassures me I made the right choice of Pharmacy. Do you have alot of regrowth? Sides? Best of luck to you!! :lol:

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
Some people say that when you order the actual merck products there is a higher chance of them being counterfeit since there is so much incentive involved.

WhoRya

Reaction score
good question. i am on my 5th tablet of proscar, i cut it into 5th's also, and i ordered it along with nizoral from united pharmacies. i have no side effects seemingly whatsoever so far, and likei said i'm into it about 1 month now.

i guess this proscar is legit, the packaging looks legit, except the inside directions and lettering on the back of the box are in spanish. is that normal?

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
My instructions are in spanish as well, I think they get this Proscar from Argentina but not sure. I would like to see if anyone who ordered from UP gets results with these meds. Good luck to you!

WhoRya

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Get a dr's rx and you never have to worry about it. Problem solved.

but what is the cost of 30 tablets of proscar through a local pharmacy vs. an online pharmacy? i believe i paid about $70-80 for mine 30 pack of proscar at UP.

beaner

Reaction score
WhoRya said:
Cassin said:

but what is the cost of 30 tablets of proscar through a local pharmacy vs. an online pharmacy? i believe i paid about $70-80 for mine 30 pack of proscar at UP.

I paid about 70 bucks for 30 5mg finasteride pills from a local pharmacy.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Yeah I paid about $80.00 through UP as well. I just really hope they are legit. I probably should go get a script but I'll give these a try. Best of luck guys, let me know if the pills you have through UP are working.

22goingon50

Reaction score
I order the finpecia from United Pharmacies. At almost 2 months now, it's hard to really tell about the results because it hasn't been a long time and I also started taking rogaine foam. But, I did experience a few sides. Weird, but I never thought I would be happy to see sides.

WhoRya

Reaction score
beaner said:
WhoRya said:
Cassin said:

good deal, after my UP proscar runs out, i'll just start getting scripts from my doctor and picking up local.

Cassin

Reaction score
beaner said:
WhoRya said:
Cassin said:

$71 my last bottle and no worries.

Now I do pay $20 for a co-pay once a year for a doctors visit but knowing your stuff is rock solid legit is worth it.

Besides, when adding in shipping for internet proscar are you really saving that much? Also consider the stress and doubt about its legitimacy. No thanks.

WhoRya

Reaction score
Cassin said:
beaner said:
WhoRya said:
Cassin said:

$71 my last bottle and no worries.

Now I do pay $20 for a co-pay once a year for a doctors visit but knowing your stuff is rock solid legit is worth it.

Besides, when adding in shipping for internet proscar are you really saving that much? Also consider the stress and doubt about its legitimacy. No thanks.

is it proscar or some other generic finast? not that it matters, just curious.

NedFlanders

Established Member
Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
Thanks NedFlanders, I really appreciate your response. That actually reassures me I made the right choice of Pharmacy. Do you have alot of regrowth? Sides? Best of luck to you!! :lol:

Will soon hit the 9 month mark, and hair loss has stopped greatly. No side effects, and it doesnt seem no regrowth either. Not the hair line anyway.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
I guess I will have to hang there and hope for results until I get a script. Thanks and good luck to you all.