Unforseen side! Pissy pee pants!

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... adid=65720

"seriously I do...Anyone else noticed this when starting finasteride? that the last drop of piss usually ends up in your pants, no mather what I do! shaking, dancing or try to milk it out....it just ends up in my pants. I have recently started taking 5mg of finasteride but I exprerienced the same thing many years ago when I started propecia. Funny really...finasterid should ease your urinating problems...not making it worse!

Well it will probably go away in a few weeks just like when I started propecia...no biggie...just curious why this happens. " :freaked2:

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
sh*t I do that at times even without finasteride. My family probably has pretty soft prostates (never had any history of prostate problems). If that's your only side, don't sweat it.

JustinM71

Established Member
Reaction score
Happens to me too, don't worry.
I have to wipe my willy with toilet paper....makes me feel like a girl. :roll:
Um, that's the only similarity I mean....the wiping.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and every morning i wake up with a big peace of shitt in my bed... damn this finasterid lol :hairy:

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jojje said:
and every morning i wake up with a big peace of shitt in my bed... damn this finasterid lol :hairy:

:lol:

I have noticed this problems also WoW, I just try to be more careful.

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the best solution I could come up with:

The_Day_Timer.JPG

cmoneyt8ker

Reaction score
i have never laughed so hard in my life...i was about to start a thread about this...i always drip on myself now it seems. Pissy pee pee....hahahahaha